14.*

Hey! I'll try updates the chapter we missed quickly! Starting on with a bit of smut and a long chapter to make it up to you ;)

~~~~

Next morning

RENEÉS POV

I woke up super early today for the plan. Y/N usually wakes up at 6 am, so I put my alarm to 5:30 yesterday.

I groan and sit up. This plan will be fucking massive. I go in the bathroom, wash my face and brush my teeth. I do my hair decently and make my way to the kitchen.

I prepare her a simple breakfast: bagel with cream cheese and some strawberries on the side. I put in all in a tray.

I look at the time on the oven. 5:58.

Perfect. Now's the time for the plan.

I walk in the bedroom and place the tray on the beside table. I shut down her alarm before it went off. I then straddle her waist and pepper kisses on her face.

"Baby..." I whisper seductively, nibbling her neck. She shifts a little bit and her eyes flutter. "Reneé?" She asks, disoriented.

"Yes baby?", I murmured, still kissing her neck. She doesn't answer. She whimpers and moves her neck to the side, giving me more access.

I take this opportunity to give her little love bites and hickeys as she moans and whimpers in pleasure.

I make my way down to her waist, still kissing her all around. I pass my fingers in her shorts' waistline and she jerked at the sudden movement.

I pull my fingers back up and place my hands on her side. She let out a whine at the loss of contact. I kiss her lips one more time before patting her ass. "We need to get up. I made you breakfast in bed." I say casually.

"Why would you do that?" She whines, rubbing her thighs together to create more friction. "Do what?" I ask 'cluelessly'.

"Getting me all worked up for nothing", she groans, sitting up. "Babe, I barely kissed you. Are you that sensitive? Pathetic." I tsk'd, making her flustered.

"I'll go take a shower." I say, getting up and taking my towel. I laugh to myself as I enter the bathroom. It was working.

1h30 minutes later

Y/N and I got ready and now we're making our way to the lobby. She's still frowning about what happened earlier.

It won't stop me though.

"Hey girls!" Bebe greets us with hugs just as we stepped out of the elevator.

"Wow, you guys are here before us! For once!" I point out sarcastically. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. What's up with your P.A?" Avantika asks, looking at Y/N.

"Nothing, she's just tired." I lie quickly and Y/N nods her head in agreement. They can't know that she is annoyed at me because I didn't fuck her this morning.

"Aww, okay. Come, let's go to the car." Bebe pouts in compassion. I grab my girlfriend's hand and we make our way to the car.

"Hum, Bebe, can you switch place with Y/N for today please?" I ask, making Y/N wide her eyes. "Yes, sure!" She agrees as she hops in the passenger seat.

Avantika sits on the left seat, Y/N sits on the middle seat and I sit on the right seat. Once we're all secured, the driver starts the car.