22.

I literally got attacked in the comments in the last chapter. Like sorry that my story has a little bit of angst 😔😔

Also pretend that instead of being in the morning, it's night!!

~~~~

2ND PERSON POV

Billie was taking nap, snoring loudly. With all the press and interviews because of her new album (best album btw), she was tired.

She suddenly got woken up by her phone ringing loudly. She groaned and looked at the name and when she saw it was yours, she immediately picked up.

"Hello? Y/N I'm napping right now-" she started, but you cut her off, crying. "Billie, can you come over please? I really fucked up", you sobbed, making her worried.

"What? What happened?" Billie asked, getting up ready to go to your place. "It's Reneé, I-I fucked up!" You explained, still crying.

"Look, hold on, I'll be at yours in five minutes okay?" She announced, taking her keys. "Okay", you sniffed and hung up.

Billie hurried to your house, worried. The last time you called her crying like that it was when Madison chose the other woman over you.

You were a crying mess and didn't step out of your room for a week. So the only possible explanation was that you and Reneé broke up.

Billie opened your door with the key you gave her when you first got your appartment. She walked into your room, just to find you curled up in a ball, bailing your eyes out.

"Oh god", Billie muttered, making her way to you. She wrapped her arms around your shaking body and hugged you tightly.

"What happened?" She frantically asked, growing more worried. "I made her leave, she hates me now." You sniffed, trying to talk properly through your hard sobs.

"Hey, nobody hates you. Can you tell me what happened?" She cooed softly, trying to wipe your tears.

"It's Madison, we met her at the mall and Reneé got mad so I got mad and we had a fight and she left. I don't know where she went!" You explained, hysterical. 

"Okay, look. Calm down for me okay? In and out, in and out", she instructed, helping you steady your breathing.

After a few minutes, you finally calmed down and could talk properly. "I don't know where she went Billie, what if something happened to her?" You worried. At this point it was 7:09 p.m and as a girl you shouldn't go out alone after 6:30 p.m.

"I'm sure she didn't go that far. Just text her and wait a little bit." Billie proposed, passing you her phone.

"Okay." You agreed.

-

Reneé baby 🩷

Me
Baby, can you please come home I'm worried
I'm so sorry, I know I fucked up
Please come home so we can sort this out
I love you

-

You bit your lips, still worried. "She won't answer", you sighed, closing your phone. "Don't worry, she'll take her time", your best friend rubbed your back.

"Okay", you tried to convince yourself. "What if we do a girls' night to decompress?" She proposed, taking both of your hands in hers and getting you up.

"I mean...I don't know, hum okay", you agreed, unsure. "Come on, we can do face masks, we can watch movies and we can gossip!" She smiled, pulling you to the bathroom.

"Which flavour do you want? There's strawberry, blueberry, lemon and orange." Billie asked, holding four mask in her hands.

"Mhm, strawberry, always", you smiled. I wasn't a bad idea to relax a little bit.

RENEÉ'S POV

I let the angry tears stream down my face as I pass the empty streets. I mean, who would want to be on the street at 7:15 p.m. on a Tuesday night? Definitely wasn't my plan, but I guess the universe wanted it that way.

I feel my phone beeping in my pocket, so I stop at a red light to look at it. It's Y/N. I roll my eyes and leave her on read, just to piss her off.

I don't care if you tell me that I'm over dramatic, but if Y/N trust Madison so much, why doesn't she go date her then?

I bet she would've been 100 times more mad if it would've been me with Towa or any of my exes.

I sigh and decide to go on the highway; I don't know why but it keeps me calm, I find it pleasant. Especially when it's at night and there's not too many people there.

I continue to drive and instinctively look at the rear-view mirror, just to see a white Jeep just behind me. Going like really fast.

I change way to the one on the right side, but the car still follows me. I don't think any much of it and continue to drive.

I look a last time in the mirror and see the car speeding over mine. It's going to crash. I try to dodge it, but I fail, feeling the big car crashing into mine.

"Shit", I mutter as I look around. My car is definitely upside down. I look out the window and see a pair of white cowboy boots with pink bows attached on the side. The last thing I hear is police sirens before falling unconscious.

An hour later

Y/N'S POV

"Have she texted back yet?" Billie asks, sitting down crisscrossed in front of me. "No", I sigh. "But she left me on read though. Which is a good thing...I guess?" "I mean yeah, it's the least she can do."

Billie and I continue to chat for a few minutes before someone calls me. "It's her!" I gasp and tell Billie to shut up.

"Hello, Reneé please come home-" "Is this Y/N Y/N/L?" A guy asks me. My eyes widen. "Yes, why do you have my girlfriend's phone?" I ask, the worry coming back to me.

"Hum, I wanted to inform you that Reneé had a car accident and that she's being transported to the hospital now."

~~~~

OOPS.

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌