16.

RENEÉ'S POV

Long story short, Y/N and I ended up fucking another time.

After that, she wanted to treat me good with aftercare, so she made me a hot scented bath filled with bubble and now we're relaxing in it.

"So, tell me more about you", I say, placing my back against her front. "I don't know what to say", she giggles, wrapping her arms around me.

"Hum, maybe about you speaking Spanish?" I raise my eyebrow at her. "Okay, I've been speaking it since  I was born because my mom is Spanish and my dad is y/0."

"Ohhh, okay tell me something in Spanish", I request. "Okay, hum. Hay tantas cosas que quiero hacerte...", I feel her smirk against my shoulder.

|There is so much things I want to do to you...|

I don't know why, but this made me blush. Like really hard. And I don't even know what that means.

"What does it mean?" I ask, still blushing really hard. "Don't worry about it", she chuckles and kisses my shoulder right after.

"Why? Tell me!" I urge her, lowering my head back. "Find out yourself", she answers looking down at me and kissing my lips.

"I hate you", I pout jokingly. "No you don't, don't say that", she says before wrapping her arms back around my neck.

Then we fall into a comfortable silence.

Until I remember something. "By the way babe, filming will end up next Wednesday. Something happened in Tina's family and she wanted to take a break." I announce, placing my head back on her shoulder.

"Oh. Does that mean my contract ends that day?" She asks, her hot breath fanning on my neck.

"Yeah, but don't worry, after a month we'll start back. And you will be my P.A again right?" I make sure. Not that I was worried, but just in case.

"Of course, what silly question is that?" She laughs, making me sigh in relief. "Oh- you really thought I wasn't going to stay?" She frowns, grabbing my jaw and making me look at her.

"No, not really. But imagine something happens and we break up or something." I worry, my mind imagining all the things that could go wrong in the one month.

"It's not going to happen, we'll stick together, okay?" She assures me, pecking my lips right after. "I love you." I mumble against her lips.

"I love you too."

Next morning

"Woah, what happened to the both of you?" Bebe gasps, looking at us. "What do you mean?" I ask back, raising my eyebrows.

"Your neck is a little bit...painted I could say?" She says, making Y/N almost spit out the water she has in her mouth and choke. My face grows red.

"I don't know what you're talking about", Y/N tries to say in between coughs. "I know damn well you know Y/N", Bebe scolds her.

"Y'all are nasty", Avantika gags, looking at us with a disgusted face. "Y'all are acting like you never had sex in your life", I roll my eyes, wrapping my arms around a still choking Y/N.

"You okay baby?" I giggle, watching her catch her breath. "Yeah", she breaths out. "Look what you did to my baby." I sigh, shaking my head at the two other girls.

"She's so dramatic I swear." Bebe says, getting in the car. "I agree", Avantika adds. "Shut up", Y/N says, closing her door.

"Girls, I'm so sad, there's like five days left!" Avantika changes the subject. "I know! I'm sad too girl." Bebe sighs, placing her head on the brown girl's shoulder.

"And you're saying I'm dramatic. You know it's just for one month right?" Y/N interrupts their moment from the front seat.

"I know, but I'll miss y'all." Bebe sniffs, putting her hands on her face. I look at my girlfriend to the rear-view mirror and we look at each other before busting out laughing.

"Stop! You're making her cry more!" Avantika exclaims, holding her laugh too. "I'm sorry, w-we just can't stay serious for too long", I justifie for us two.

"Right, we're sorry", Y/N apologizes, catching her breath. "You want a hug?" I propose and Bebe immediately collapses in my arms, sobbing in my sweater.

"But hey if you want, we can organize a party or something. Like we could rent a place or like a bar and spend the Wednesday night there together." Avantika proposes, making Bebe sit up and wipe her tears.

"You're literally a genius, that's why I love you." Bebe sniffs, taking out her phone. "We could rant a bar and invite all the cast and crew members." Y/N says.

"Except Angourie. That girl is making me sick", I add, rolling my eyes. "No, we can't do that, it's mean." Bebe shuts down my idea.

"It's not mean. It's just going to prevent more drama." Y/N agrees with me. "Even, I still think it's a bad idea. I don't want her to feel left out."

"So I found a place and it's 12 minutes away from the apartments." Bebe continues, looking at her phone. "Is it a bar?" Avantika asks, looking over the phone.

"Yeah. And we can hire some people to make us drinks." Bebe replies. "So we rent the bar, hire people, invite everyone and the last thing we have to do is get Tina's permission." Y/N resumes, looking at us.

"Yeah! I really hope she says yes because if not I'm going to fight her." Bebe says, putting her hands into fists.

"Nah, be so for real, you can't fight for the sake of your life. You're too soft for this", Avantika teases, laughing slightly.

"You're right and Tina is the sweetest. I can't do something like that to her." She says with her sweet high-pitched voice, making us laugh.

Just as this instant, the car stops. "We're here ladies", the driver says, smiling kindly.

"Thank you!" We say in sync and start to get up. Just as I was about to open my door, Y/N quickly gets out of her seat and opens the door for me.

"M'lady", she smirks, taking my hand and helping get up. "Such a gentlewoman", I place my hand on her cheek and give her a sweet kiss.

"Aww love birds!" Bebe squeals, jumping up and down. I swear she has been our supporter since day one.

"Mhm, I'll see you later", I peck her lips. "Hum, tell me Tina's answer, okay? I love you", she says before pecking my lips back.

"I love you too."

~~~~

Little fill up chapter. Real drama starts next chapter!!!

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌