21.

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for not updating for like two weeks, I've just been really busy. I need to prepare for my trip to Florida and my cousin from America came to visit us. I'll explain more at the end of the chapter. Enjoy!

~~~~

Y/N'S POV

My eyes widen at the girl. It was Madison, my 'ex'.

"Hey, Madison..." I laugh nervously. "It's been a long time didn't it?" She chuckles dryly, making her way towards us.

"Yeah...huh, this is my girlfriend Reneé and Reneé this is my ex star, Madison", I introduce them to each other even though they already met before.

"Yeah, we've met before", Reneé smile at her a little too hard. I elbow her slightly, making her drop her attitude.

"So, hum, how have you been?" I ask, breaking the awkward silence. "Mhm, good. Some bad days, but good." She sighs. "Look can I talk to you in private please? Three minutes maximum." She requests with pleading eyes.

"I..hum, no- I mean..." I look at Reneé for her approval and she nods slightly, with a warning expression on her face.

"Yes." I gulp.

It is our turn at the checkout. After a bit of bickering, Reneé finally gives her card to the cashier, a smug look on her face. "I hate you", I nudge her shoulder jokingly.

"Yeah and I love you", she rolls her eyes.

We finally get out of the store and I turn around to Madison. "So...what did you wanted to talk about?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"I said I wanted to talk to you in private", she says, glancing at Reneé who was a feet away from us. "Hum, yeah, uh, let's go there", I point to an alley that leads to the bathrooms.

We walk there awkwardly as I feel Reneé's eyes burning holes in the back of my head. When we're far enough, we stop and face each other.

"Look, Y/N, I told you a million times, but I'm sorry, okay? I- just please give me a second chance, I beg you." She admits, whining a little.

"Madison, I told you a million times too, I forgive you. But I already have a girlfriend, I'm sorry okay? We can still be friends though." I say, making her gasp in hope.

"But, there's conditions and boundaries we need to set in for that." I warn. She opens her mouth to protest, but stops herself and nods instead.

"First, no spam calls and texts all the time." I start and she nods her head understandably. "I know, it was...bitchy of me." She sighs apologetically.

"Yeah. Second, no trying to get back with me. I have a girlfriend okay? You need to respect me and her." I continue and she nods.

"And finally, I don't want you doing anything out of jealousy to cancel me or Reneé. Like making a song about how I betrayed you or whatever. Is that clear?" I ask sternly.

"Yes ma'am." She smiles. I chuckle at the nickname. It was something she used to call me as a joke.

"Madison, it's almost 12, you need to go to sleep", you tried to convince her. It was your third day as her P.A. and your second day on tour with her.

She had a big show the next morning and she needed to be at the venu at 7 a.m. for sound check. But now she was busy stressing about writing a song that wasn't even on her album.

"Yeah, just a few minutes please. I-I just need to finish that one verse and I can go to sleep." She excused herself, frowning.

"No, you said that an hour ago, you need to go to sleep, okay? You have all the time in the world." You comforted her.

"Ugh, you're right", she gave up, closing her notebook. You smiled in victory, proud of yourself because that girl can be stubborn if she wants to.

"Please Y/N-" "Go to bed!" You said sternly, pointing to her bedroom.

"Yes ma'am", she smirked.

Since then that's how she called you every time you ordered her to do something.

"Come on, I think Reneé is waiting for me", I say and drag her by the arm. We arrive in front of her giggling, just to be met by her crossing her arms.

She wasn't happy.

"H-hum, I should go! I'll text you okay?" I side hug her. "Okay, bye", she hug me back and waves at Reneé, but she just rolls her eyes.

"You are not going to text her back", Reneé says sternly, a mad look on her face. "And why's that?" "Because let me remind you, that girl bullied you into meeting her literally." She states.

"She apologized, okay? I trust her now. Don't you trust me?"

"Well I trust you, but I don't trust her." She crosses her arms. "She said she was sorry, you don't need to worry about anything", I assure her, scoffing a little bit.

"Well at this point she can do anything and you're really gullible", she laughs dryly. "She was sincere and I'm not that gullible." I roll my eyes. "You are and you don't even realize it." She scoffs and walks away in the direction of the car.

I just groan and follow her. We'll have a better discussion at home.

15 minutes later

As we enter her house, Reneé directly stormed into  her bedroom, slamming the door shut. I let out a sigh and follow her, already knowing that she will be stubborn as hell.

I knock on the door and open it, finding her lying on the bed, facing the other way. "What do you want?" She grumbles.

"I want to talk." "Talk about what? About the fact that you thrust your ex?" She rolls her eyes. "I told you that she's not my ex. We didn't even date for real!" I exclaim. I literally told her that a jillion times and she still doesn't understand.

"How would you feel if I, one day, decide to keep contact with Towa, uh?"

I remain silent.

"Yeah, that's literally the exact same thing", she proves her point. "No, it's not, Madison is different!" I keep protesting.

"Then if she's so different, go date her!" Reneé shouts and leaves the room. "No- where are you going?!" I yell, following her.

"I don't know, but away from you. I hate you!" She screams and slams the door. I run to the patio, but she was already gone.

What did I do?

~~~~

The reason I've been also busy is that I've been writing another imagine book, but this time for all female celebrities/characters, so that I don't need to do a whole lot books for every woman. You can give me requests now!! (Btw the book isn't published yet, I'll publish it when I have at least 10 chapters.)

And I don't know why, but I don't have motivation anymore for the P.A book😭. Like I just can't write, that's why it took almost two weeks. Please encourage me, comment and like the story so I don't lose interest.

Motivate me!!!

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌