15.*

Y/N'S POV

I push Angourie off of me and walk after Reneé. "Reneé stop!" I shout, but she doesn't stop. I groan and start running after her. I get to her and hold her arm, stopping her from going further.

"Let go!" She yells, freeing herself from my grip and walking away. "No, babe I'm sorry! I swear it just never got brought up!" I pant and she stops dead in her tracks.

"So we've been dating for almost a month and a half and Angourie knows more about you than me?!" She yells, turning around to me. She's so dramatic, I swear.

"No, I swear we just never talked about it! She literally forced me to tell her things in Spanish!" I try to defend myself. "Just don't talk to me." She sighs and goes away.

Fucking hell.

A few hours later, at home

I got home separately from Reneé. I went home alone after making sure no one needed help, which was about 45 minutes after the argument.

Now I'm just waiting for her to come home so we can talk. I swear she's taking a million years to come home on purpose.

Because why do we come home at 5 p.m. every day, but when we have an argument, she doesn't? And it's almost 5:30.

Just as I finish that thought, the door opens and Reneé comes in just after. "Wow, look who finally decided to come home", I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Calm down, there was traffic", she justifies, going into the kitchen.

I decide to be the bigger person and go see her in the kitchen.

"Are you still mad?" I ask, walking to her. "I don't know, what do you think?" She looks at me as if I'm dumb. "

"I don't think so-" "OF COURSE I AM Y/N. Are you dumb?! I swear you cannot use your brain for the sake of your life!" She remarks, her face going red.

She's right though.

"Okay, sorry, sorry. But I swear the Spanish thing was an accident. I just call my mom whenever I have a break." I explain, walking to hug her from behind.

"Why? You don't want me to meet your mom in the future?" She tenses. "W-what no! Stop whipping everything!" I shake her, annoyed.

"Sorry, I was joking", she giggles, tuning around and wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you and I'm sorry", she says before latching her lips on mine.

"I love you too", I smile in between kisses.

The kiss deepens and Reneé travels her hands to my ass. I moan at the feeling. I detach my lips to gasp for air, but she connects them back, not even three seconds later.

RENEÉ'S POV

Fuck the plan, I need her right now.

I pat Y/N's ass to tell her to jump in my arms. She gets the message and wraps her legs around, still kissing me.

I bring her to the bedroom and place her gently on the bed. "Do you give me consent?" I ask against her jawline, my fingers making their way to her shorts.

She nods her head and let out another series of whimpers . "Words baby, words", I mumble against her soft skin.

"Yes-" she cut herself off by I long moan as I slip my fingers in her panties. "I didn't even touch you yet", I tease, my digits finding their way to her clit.

The lower part of her body jerks up at the contact of her clit and my fingers. "Reneé..." she moans, bucking her hips to feel more.

"Patience baby, patience", I smirk, attaching my lips to her neck, still rubbing her bundle of nerve. I suck on it and give her more hickeys, adding to the ones of this morning as she moans loudly.

When I'm satisfied enough, I continue to kiss her, but going down. I arrive to her boobs and I take a moment to look at them. They're so perfect.

"You're so pretty, baby." I say before sucking on the soft skin. "Baby...please...", she begs, tears beginning to stream down her eyes.

"Okay, okay", I chuckle, removing my hand from her clit and placing my face in between her legs.  "You ready?" I ask, hooking my arms around her thighs.

She doesn't have time to respond because I plunge my tongue into her hole, making her yelp in surprise.
After a long series of moans, I slip in my two middle fingers and attach my lips to her clit.

"Shit, I'm close", she whines, following by a moan. I keep the same space to let her enjoy more. Not even a few seconds later she cums around my fingers.

I help her ride her high by slowing down the movement of my tongue and fingers. A few seconds later, I pull away completely and crawl up to her.

"You okay baby?" I giggle as I look at her. "Yeah", she sighs and smashes her lips against mine. She wraps her arms around my neck and continues kissing me.

Then, she suddenly flips us over and looks at me. "Round two?" I smirk and she nods her head, not so innocently.

Y/N'S POV

I connect our lips again and roam my hands around Reneé's body. "You're so pretty", I mutter against her lips, making her blush. She was genuinely pretty.

I pull away and attach my lips to her neck instead. I kiss a little bit all over and settle on her sweet spot, making her let out a long whine.

After I scatter some hickeys, I move directly down to her legs. I remove her underwear and spread her legs open.

"You're so wet", I chuckle against her pussy, the vibration going through her whole body. "Please baby..." she begs, pushing her hips against my face. I decide to tease her a little bit and kiss her inner thighs slowly instead.

"Y/N, I swear", she warns, groaning. I decide to test her patience and kiss her thighs even more slower. A few seconds later, I take place in front of her core.

I blow air onto it, making Reneé shudder. I am about to tease her more, but she grabs a handful of my hair and push my head in between her legs. I cave in and begin to suck her clit and pump my two fingers in her pussy. "You're so tight", I comment as she lets out many moans.

"Oh my...faster.." she requests, moaning. I do as I was told. I pump my fingers and lick faster, making my jaw and forearm sore.

Reneé sobs and pushes my head deeper in her core. "You're so good baby", she groans, looking at me. I lock eyes with her and keep eye contact with her as I keep eating her out and fucking her.

"Shit...I'm close", She whines, closing her eyes. I keep the same speed until she orgasms and I help her ride her high.

Reneé falls against the bed with a huff. "You okay baby?" I ask, sliding next to her. "Kiss me." She sighs, looking at me.

I approach my face and stick my lips to hers. We kiss slowly, with passion and love. Real love.

"I love you so much Y/N", Reneé says before kissing me gently. "I love you too. More than anything", I confess against her lips.

"Round three?" She proposes. "Bet."

~~~~

Y'all this is my first time writing real smut. Usually I'll inspire myself from other stories. Sorry if it's not really good.

Mwah 💋

ShittyAssStories 💌