Double Or Nothing

It's show day, Double or Nothing. It's the biggest show of the year. It sucks that I don't have a match but I can use that as motivation to get even better and make sure that I'm not left out anymore.

I woke up today and got dressed. Skye and I roomed together so when I woke up, she was cuddled up to me. She was clinging to me with a little smile on her face, it was honestly the cutest thing. I leaned my head down and gently pressed my lips to her forehead. When I did, Skye opened her big beautiful brown eyes.

Me: Goodmorning Babygirl.

Skye: Mm 5 more minutes.

Me: Baby I'd love that but it's show day.

Skye raised up and kissed me.

Skye: Fine but when we get back tonight, you're giving me cuddles.

I smiled at her.

Me: Babe that's not a punishment. It we didn't have to go, I'd still be cuddling you.

Skye wiped the tiredness from her eyes as she smiled. She then leaned in and gave me another kiss.

Skye: This is why you're mine.

We both got out of bed. I walked up to her before gently taking her waist in my hands, holding it.

Me: Baby, I've been yours since we were little.

We softly smiled before I leaned down and gently pressed my lips to her forehead. I pulled away to see Skye's smiling but blushing face.

Me: You're so cute babe.

Skye smiled a little wider and blushed a little darker at my compliment. I smiled at her before we finally broke away from one another. I got up and got dressed.

 I got up and got dressed