Changes

Well ever since Double or Nothing, I've really been hitting the gym. I'm leaning up and I've lost some weight to get to 225 pounds. I've also been putting in work in the ring and I've got some new moves in the pocket. I've got new gear and I've been talking and working with Tony Kahn on my presentation. I'm getting some new music and everything so I'm very excited.

As far as my personal life goes, everything is pretty much normal. Jeremiah is still trying to get me killed by his mama but I still love my little buddy to death. Mercy still ain't scared to smack the hell out of me when the situation calls for it but I still love my sissy to death. Alex and JJ are still the brothers I needed. I can call them at anytime and if they aren't working, they're gonna answer.

Skye is still the greatest girlfriend in the world. She's still the loving, caring, patient and concerned girlfriend she's always been. Of course with me, you're gonna be concerned with all the stuff I get into but it don't seem to bother Skye. She knows I am who I am and she doesn't really try to stop me from doing anything unless it's absolutely the stupidest thing I can do.

I woke up today in my hotel room alone which sucks. I love when I wake up cuddled up to Skye but she had some photo shoot to do so I'll see her later. I got up and got dressed before grabbing my bags and heading to the building.

After a short ride, I finally got to the arena. I grabbed my bags from the trunk before heading inside. I walked in and put my bags in the mens locker room. I walked out before heading down the hallway before I saw Mercy talking with The Acclaimed and Top Flight in catering. We're in a little click called "The House Of Half Black" since we're all mixed. I walked over and took a seat at there table.

Mercy: Hey Bubba!

Me: Hey sissy. What's up y'all?

The boys: Hey MJ.

We started talking about different things. Eventually the conversation switched over to Max's raps. He had an idea for his next one that he brought up to us.

Me: Motherfucker you need to calm down before we all get shot.

We all laughed at my response. I noticed Mercy was looking behind me with a smile on her face. Before I can ask about it, I felt little finger tips scratch the back of my head. Somebody walked beside me before they sat on my lap. They then kissed my cheek and I instantly knew it was Skye. I wrapped one arm around her waist before resting my other hand on her thigh.

Me: Hey Bubble Baby.

Skye: Hey Kai Kai Baby.

I turn my head before Skye and I share a loving kiss.

Me: I missed that this morning.

Skye giggled at me.

Skye: Whatever, you missed my ass rubbing up on you.

Me: No I missed my baby in my arms.

Dante: Hold up. When the fuck did this happen?

Me: A few weeks before Double Or Nothin.

Dante: Well we saw this comin. You two should've got together a long time ago.

I smiled and kissed Skye's cheek.

Me: Trust me bro, I know. All that matters now is that we're together now.

Skye leaned in and kissed my cheek.

Skye: Now and Forever.

Dante: Skye you don't have to act like this crush just started.

Skye: What do you mean?

Everybody at the table laughed. Well everyone but Skye and myself.

Dante: Skye, we all knew you liked MJ. Actually we knew you two were in love.