[Chapter 1]

Chapter 1

Reader's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEP

I cracked my eyes open unwillingly, ugh school. Luckily, it was my last day in O'khasis prep. Unluckily, I was going to transfer to a new school. Mom said that I'll be attending Phoenix Drop High. I really didn't want to go to that new school. I didn't want to ditch my good friend Vylad.

I heard my mom calling me downstairs, "Hija~*, come downstairs for your breakfast!!!"

(A/N: Hija: Spanish word for daughter. Pronunciation: "ee-ha")

"COMING!" I yelled groaning as I rolled myself out of my cozy warm bed.

I dashed downstairs after I slipped on my uniform and grabbed a piece of toast and some crisp bacon strips. I hugged my goodbye to my mom as she brushed her fingers through the fur on my wolf ears. I swatted her hand away from my head as I shoved the food in my mouth and ran out the door.

~TIME SKIP~ brought to you by a not-so-lazy author~chan :)

When I arrived at O'khasis prep, I started to hear people whisper. Those gossipers. I rolled my eyes. Word travels fast at this school, people already know it's my last day here.

I see Hannah approach me, what does she want? Was she gonna try and kick me or something?

"Hey, puppy!" She spat at me.

I whipped my head to look at her, "what do you want, Hannah." I growled.

She had a shocked expression on her face, "so, the puppy speaks."

"Well yeah, duh." I groaned, rolling my eyes as I walked away.

I left her there, befuddled. 

~Time Skippy~

After school, I was walking home with my buddy Vylad, when he mentioned that he was also going to transfer to Phoenix Drop High. We both hugged each other jumping, then proceeded to squeal together and then we continued walking home.

Afterwards, I was in bed texting my brother, who is older than me by a year. Unlike me he actually goes to an all-werewolf school, but I haven't really heard from him in a while. After waiting for a while, I get tired, say my goodbyes and fall asleep.

~TIME SKIP~ to my first day at phoenix drop high...

I was finally at the front of the school, I'm pretty sure I got lost like 3 times looking for the place. It looked very big and complicated, but hey it's a new start. I'm hoping to make new friends and get awesome grades.

I look around myself, I see almost everyone in groups. Oh goodness...

I walk past all the clusters of people standing in disarray. I arrived at the front doors, as I was about to touch the handle, the bell rang.

Everyone came rushing towards me.

Next thing I know, I'm on the ground, sitting, my hands are on my head. They're like a stampede... I tuck myself into the corner and wait for everyone to pass by.

A pair of feet stop right in front of me.

I look up to see a girl with porcelain skin, amber eyes, bright pink hair, and meif'wa ears and tail.

"Kawaii~Chan would like to ask if you're okay." The girl twiddled her fingers together.

Me assuming her name is Kawaii~Chan, I respond "I'm okay, Kawaii~Chan."