The Rise of the King

Pomni's POV:

Lately, Kinger had been found to be abstracted. I had no idea how that happened-or how am I and the rest of the circus members in a jail cell.

It's the second day of me being trapped in the circus. And I am still terrified of what happened to Gummigoo....I eventually tried to forget about it as I placed a picture of him on the casket, next to Kaufmo at his funeral but that didn't stop me from replaying his death in my mind and how cruel Caine was to him. Ragatha keeps telling me that Caine does that to everyone but that doesn't really feel right. Anyways, I shaked my head trying to get rid of the sad thoughts as Ragatha and I were roaming around the digital circus. Suddenly, Jax came running into me.

"Watch where you're going Pom-pom." He sarcastically said as he got back up, not even thinking for a second if I was okay.

"Jax. That's not nice." Ragatha stated as she helped me up.

"I wasn't talking to you, doll-face." Jax said with his always happy and annoying yellow smile.

"Why are you even running!?" I asked.

"Are you the running police? I can run where and when I want." He said, being sarcastic.

Before I could say something, I heard a screeching sound nearby.

"W-what was that!?" Ragatha and I exclaimed.

"Ooooh yeaaah that. I forgot to tell ya, Kinger got abstracted." He said as he walked away.

"JAX. That was very important information, how can you NOT forget!?" Ragatha yelled as she saw the abstracted figure far away.

"RUUN!" I yelled as Ragatha and I ran for our life.

"Caine, this is a VERY good time to come out now! Kinger has gotten abstracted!" Ragatha called as she hid, sounding very anxious and worried before.

As quick as the speed of light, Caine appeared with Bubble in front of us. Abstracted Kinger was a mile away from Ragatha and I, making a mess as it was coming towards us.

"I'm here! Woah, it seems like Kinger really is angry here. Too bad I have to-" Caine waved his hand but suddenly paused. He had a loading sign above his head before he continued to speak.

"I um have an error. It seems like the abstracted Kinger did something to cause this." Caine said as he twiddle his thumbs.

"What do you mean!? You-you can fix this, right? You did it before with Kaufmo." I anxiously said backing up a little.

"Well uh, I have no idea." Caine stated. And that was the last I heard before the raging abstracted Kinger charged into us. And that is how I woke up in a jail cell with all of the others. Jax, Gangle, Caine, Ragatha, and Zooble were all there. And we were all chained to the walls, but just enough to stand and sit down.

"Look who finally woke up." Jax said.

"Where are we!? And why are we chained up!" I wondered.

"I t-think k-kinger got abstracted, h-he took me, Jax, and Zooble here. T-that's how w-we found you guys." Gangle whined as usual.

"Actually to me, he looked kind of strange. He wasn't in his abstracted form. More like himself with an upgrade or whatever." Zooble said rudely.

"Caine, stop playin around and actually teleport us outta here, would ja?" Jax prompt as he crossed his legs.

"Uh the thing is that the system seems to be corrupted or something took my powers. Weird. So I won't actually be helpful this time." Caine confessed.

"Oh [BOIN!]ing great." Zooble grumbled.