The Fall of The Knight

Pomni's POV:

"What the [BOING!] was that for!?" Jax shouted, unbelievably admitted of Kaufmo's death.

"You can't just bring him back from abstraction and then get rid of him like that! You're a [BOINK!]ing psycho!" Zooble yelled.

"Bishops can't go straight, he was punished because he didn't follow the rule. And I told you something bad will happen to the people who didn't follow." Kinger said blankly, "We'll do a rematch tomorrow, peasants. Consider this mercy because I would've killed you all for doing that."

As soon as he finished his sentence, he teleported us to a big room. I saw Kaufmo's death, like Gummigoo's. I cracked a uncertain smile.

"Heh. Kaufmo just-" I pulled my hair hard as I muttered.

I felt Ragatha's hand on my shoulder. "It's going to be okay, it was a mistake but everything will turn back to normal once Caine gets his stuff together. It was...very sad to see Kaufmo like that and I'm sorry for you seeing that." Ragatha said as she tried to calm me down.

"I just led Kaufmo to die! What do you mean everything's going to be okay!? Kaufmo had a second chance and I blew it up!" I said as I shoved her hand off my shoulder.

"Sorry to ruin the drama here, but it seems like Kinger hacked into my system. He downloaded a virus so that I couldn't control this world right now. I could reboot myself to get back control if I have the USB. Pretty sure it's located somewhere upstairs. Any volunteers?" Caine came in as he scooted between us.

"I'll go alone. It's not like I have anything to do now." Jax said in a little mopy tone.

"I'll come with you Jax. Even though you're mean all the time, it doesn't mean you should go alone." Gangle stated.

"Well, the crying baby has finally spoken up. That's a first," Jax said as he came up to Caine, "where do we go?"

"I just scanned the area, you can take the vents to the upstairs and make a right. There is a little treasure box in the middle holding the USB." Caine directed.

"Fine. Let's go." Jax groaned as he dragged a chair to the vent.