BAM! The door is open!

Zooble:

Gangle and I noticed a secret security camera in the room, so we had decided to do something to trick Kinger into thinking everyone was here. Apparently, before he gave us a room he had lots of cardboard here. We found out after we opened some of the drawers. So we went and did our best to draw and cut out Pomni, Ragatha, and Caine. The rest was easier to do, just place them in regular places.

"Don't you think this is too obvious?" Gangle asked.

"Better than nothing. Plus, you draw really well. It kind of helps the whole project. Kinger is blind like a bat so it won't be a problem." I replied.

"Aw thanks. No one has ever said that to be before," she said.

"Now. Let's make a new mask for you, I don't want you to be sad all day." I said as I was cleaning up and finding more materials. Before Gangle could say anything, I suddenly heard a knock on the door. Shoot.

"Who's there? It's not even 7:45." I shouted, annoyed in my tone.

"It's Kinger, and I'm not here to collect you guys yet. I know you have the USB," he said as he turned the knob. Gangle came in and shoved heavy things in front of the door.

"We don't know what you're talking about!" Gangle exclaimed.

"Stop playing dumb with me Gangle, I know you have it. Give up or I'll do it the hard way." Kinger said. Silence filled the air for minutes.

"Fine. I warned you," Kinger said coldly as I heard footsteps going backwards. That was just moments before the disaster came.

"Gangle. Get away from the door!" I exclaimed as I grabbed her hand and ran away from the door. A massive explosion sent the door flying. We were hit by the explosion, sending us to the floor and covering ourselves. The door hit the wall before it created a big BANG, causing chunks of wood and glass to go everywhere. A piece of glass hit my face as I felt a cold liquid drip down my face, I wiped it off and saw it was a drop of blood. Fear hit me greater than a piece of glass cutting my skin. Though that only lasted for a second. Caine doesn't have his powers right now, so he couldn't reset our bodies when we get hurt. Which can be a major issue.

"Zooble!" Gangle cried as she looked at my small cut.

"I'm fine, it seems like Kinger hasn't censored all the blood." I muttered dryly as I looked at him and a couple of chess piece-looking guards behind him.

"Oopsies. I forgot about the players." Kinger chuckled. We both glared at him.

"Also, where is everybody?" He said as he looked around.

"You unlocked the door so they went uh-to explore the place." Gangle said. Kinger didn't seem to buy it but he let it go.

"Just give me the USB. I found your mask at the treasure room so I know you went there." Kinger hissed. Gangle and I exchange a look at eachother.