Zooble's Story

Zooble's POV:

Everything sucks. Ever since Kaufmo died, everyone has been different lately. Pomni's having a mental breakdown, Jax is trying to be better, Caine is freaking out-you get the idea. Right now, Gangle and Jax already left 30 minutes ago to find a USB or whatever to try and help Caine restore his powers. The only thing that I'm wondering about is how did Kinger become abstracted, and how is he acting so different from the other abstracted creatures. But why would my emotions come to show? I just acted like my usual self that doesn't care about anything. The only thing that DID show is that I was worried about Gangle. She has great potential in stuff but Jax keeps ruining it and makes her life a living hell. Now that they're both together again, it always seems like something bad is going to happen. I looked at the corner of the room to see Pomni and Ragatha. Pomni calmed down about 5 minutes ago, though she is still kind of uneasy.

Pomni then came up to Caine. "Caine, Jax and Gangle still haven't arrived here. They've been gone for a while," Pomni said.

"As much as you're worried Pomni, I can't do anything about that. But I'm sure that hope will come through that door and they will return." Caine replied. A second later, I keep hearing bumping sounds from the vents. BAM! Gangle fell from the vents and went straight flat to the ground.

"Ouch..." she winned.

"Gangle!" I said as I helped her up.

"You're back!" Ragatha and Pomni exclaimed as they came to her with Caine.

The first thing I noticed was that her happy mask was broken and was not to be found. The second thing that I also noticed was that there was no sign of Jax. Gangle gave the USB to Caine.

"I'll start rebooting. Make sure no one sees me because I will be in a vulnerable state that which I will be like a statue." Caine explained as he was about to do so.

"Where's the purple jerk?" I asked.

"It was a long story but..but Jax got captured and was said to be executed! I couldn't do anything about it and-and he passed me the USB before he got taken away!" Gangle cried.

"It's probably for the greater good," Ragatha quietly muttered. Ragatha was one of the main people Jax would bother 24/7, so it would be reasonable when she said that.

"Don't worry guys, once Caine gets back in control, everything will be back to normal. Even though some things....won't...." Pomni said.

"See? That's the spirit! We just have to make sure Caine finishes rebooting," Ragatha said.

"It's probably going to take a long timer, startingggg....Now!" Caine said as he put the USB on his head. You could see the codes in his eyes as he was still.

"Hm. What an evening." I muttered as I crossed my arms. The room was silent for minutes to pass.

"Since we're here we might as well talk about the one thing I think everyone's most wondering. How exactly did Kinger get abstracted? If anyone knows?" Ragatha asked as she walked closer to us. I knew she would ask that question.

"Well it was kind of complicated." I replied.

"What happened?" Pomni asked.

"You know how yesterday we had the funeral for Kaufmo? He was very upset, Kinger stayed in his room all day after the Candy Kingdom or whatever it was. That's why you guys didn't see him at the funeral, then hours later I was about to go back in my room as I surprisingly saw Jax come into Kingers'," I started.

"Oh Jax must've done something again." Gangle sighed.

"Anyways I peeked inside and saw Kinger keep muttering about something like; 'I can't control anyone here' or 'no one understands me'. Kind of in a creepy way. I think Jax knew this would happen and he rushed out afterwards. I chickened out and thought Kinger was just processing what happened instead of going insane since he stayed here the longest. That was when I went back into my room." I explained.

"I wondered why he was like that at that moment," Ragatha muttered.