The Good and The Bad Side

Abstracted Kinger POV:

Everything's going smoothly so far today. Jax agreed to help me and everyone else seemed hopeless. Why are you doing this? You may ask. Simple: Revenge. It may seem crazy, but it's true. They may have all been there with me, but they don't mean it. Do they? Ragatha is always the nice person in the circus but when she's with me I know she doesn't want to be around me. It was probably because of my "insect collection" or my craziness. Gangle stays away from me, Zooble is just herself and doesn't talk to people (so I guess it's fine) and Pomni, she only ever does is ask me questions about the circus but that's quite it. The point is that I miss out on lots of stuff due to how I was. The only one who didn't was Jax, though he can be himself sometimes like pranking and teasing me. At least he tries to include me. Anyhoo, the most important thing is that I'm targeting Caine. He started the circus in the first place, so why not? I'm sending Jax to mess with the board, or in case making this new round a different way of playing chess and I let him choose. Right now I'm walking through the corridors, making my way into my office with a sign saying "KEEP OUT". Here it is, the computer that made this happen! All of the codes are here. Now, I'm checking the surveillance cameras to make sure nobody is doing anything wrong. I clicked a button and the camera of the room I put everyone appeared. Quite strange though. Pomni, Ragatha, and Caine look strange. Why is that? I'll probably go there, I need to get the USB anyways-AH! A headache came to me, making me wince. It's the second time it happened. I opened my eyes and found myself in the void, my brain.

"Oh gosh! Who are you!?" Said a familiar voice. I noticed and knew who it was. The old Kinger.

"Doesn't matter, I'm you. Remember? We met yesterday when you got corrupted," I hissed.

"Nope doesn't ring a bell," he said.

"Stuck with an idiot," I muttered.

"Did Queenie have something to do with this?" I said.

"Oh yeah, don't know how but she's beautiful! I never thought I would've meet her again in angel form, I can't explain the happiness inside me–"

"Where is she?" I interrupted him. That was when Queenie appeared behind him, walking towards me.

"Why did you bring me here hmm? I got a job to do and so do you. To KILL. Not try to find any peaceful way of doing whatever," I stated.

"You should stop using your friend. And stop everything while you're at it. Don't you know this is insane?" Queenie argued.

"Listen, I'm doing this for your sake and mine. They never cared when you got abstracted, they called Caine and POOF you're gone. Plus, I'm the one in control. I made sure you can be visible and interact with anyone. You help me. If I step down, the old me, or Kinger over there will be back and you won't be here." I said. Queenie looked at me with disappointment and anger in her eyes, but she didn't fight back this time. The real Kinger, was hiding behind her looking nervous.

"Now. Queenie, send me back." I demanded. And with a flick of her wrist, a bright light appeared and I was back at the office. The tone of my voice was a bit more harsh than I meant it, maybe I'll give her an apology a little later. Now, where was I? Oh yeah, get the USB. I walked out of there and snapped my fingers, about a dozen guards appeared. Even if Caine is rebooting now, it will be a long time before it ends. So it wouldn't be a problem.