The Second Day

Ragatha POV:

It was the next day. I yawned and smiled as I woke up with the rest of the crew. Everyone seems to be calmer from the whole incident that happened yesterday. Zooble was sitting on the ground, Pomni was wandering around, and Gangle was looking at the time. I also started to gaze at the clock on the wall and it read 7 am. Usually at this hour Jax regularly wakes me up by pranking me, like centipedes or legos on my bed. I got up and rubbed my eyes.

"Why is everyone up so early?" I said as I walked to Pomni.

"Kinger announced that we would play another game of chess somewhat in the early morning. He didn't give us clear instructions so we're waiting," Pomni said anxiously.

"Where's Caine?" I asked as I looked around.

"Oh, we put him in a cabinet. Turns out he was still immobile and rebooting himself. We didn't want Kinger to come in here and see him like that, so we threw him in there. It was pretty fun for a second," Zooble said as they pointed to the cabinet.

"I guess that's reasonable," I said as I looked around the place. It was very quiet then when Jax teases and pranks everyone.

"I wonder how Jax is doing....I hope nothing bad happens to him." Gangle said.

"I don't know, Gangle...But I do know Caine will fix everything. So we need to make sure nothing bad happens to him." I said as I grabbed my arm. Suddenly, a big boom came from the big speakers on the ceiling.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! Today is the second day, so be ready for the chaos that's going to happen. My guards will guide you to the area we will be playing today at 8. All of the doors are unlocked so feel free to roam around, of course you can never escape, so I'll let everyone try miserably!" Kinger spoke through the speakers. Everyone groaned.

"Wait, what do we do with Caine!? He's not done yet, and if Kinger notices he isn't there that would be a huge problem!" Pomni realized.

"Oh. We-we haven't thought of that," Gangle quietly said.

"We also have another problem. Jax was taken away because he was caught trying to take the USB. Isn't that endangering us too?" I asked nervously.

"We're all gonna die," Zooble stated. I turned to them with an angry expression.

"We're all not gonna die! It's just uh-very major problem!" I plead.

"Uh huh." Zooble replied. There goes the relaxing morning. I really wish that no one gets hurt today, or worse. I need to stay calm or I'll go insane. I looked at Pomni and saw she had an idea.

"Maybe we can escape this place before anything else happens? I've gotten into a glitch before, that's how I made Gummigoo my friend. Or how I accidentally went into Caine's "exit door" which leads to the void where he can't control, which is uh probably a bad idea. But if Caine makes those mistakes then Kinger can too!" Pomni exclaimed.

"You sure have gone places-Let's do it." Zooble said.

"I guess, but we have to be careful. We can't risk getting into more trouble then we already are," Gangle said.

"Then everyone agrees! Now how DO we actually get in a glitch?" I asked.

"I once got off the map? Oh! Yesterday when we were playing a match with Kinger we were on this massive chess board. Everything else was the black void that might lead somewhere. Let's just hope that it isn't a huge trap." Pomni recalled.

"I don't think we should take the huge risk!" Gangle argued.

"I believe in you Pomni, but that just puts our lives on the line. Not that they matter anyways," Zooble said.

"What more time do we have? Kinger is unpredictable right now, and this is our chance to leave," I said.

"Fine if you're so sure, good luck getting killed," Zooble rolled their eyes.

"Don't turn this into a fight. You guys have to listen to me!" Pomni pleaded.

"You said that last time when Kaufmo got killed by you," Gangle hissed.

"I didn't know the rules! It was a mistake!" Pomni said.

"LADIES. Me and Gangle will stay here while Ragatha and Pomni try to escape. I'll lend you a walkie talkie, so if you made it alive we can go. Fair?" Zooble stated.

"Clear." Everyone said. Zooble then passes a walkie talkie to me. It was Caine's by the looks of it. He always carries those around for some reason.

"You better return, you hear me?" They added.

"I promise you. We will return back safely," I said with a smile before I headed out the door with Pomni.