🌹The Heartslabyul Shenanigans Part 4🌹

Reversed Age (Part 1)

(Y/N) was just feeding each of her creatures from each habitat that she just had to feed those who reside in the dorm including Grim.

Grim was munching on a few cans of tuna that (Y/N) bought from Sam's store while she was in a zone when preparing food that was good for her in-dorm creatures' diets when she heard knocking on the door which caused her to stop.

She looked at the entrance before looking back at Grim who was holding a half-eaten tuna can looking at her confused.

"Grim, are we expecting anyone today?"

"Not that I know of. I thought you were." Grim said just as confused as her.

"Hmm. Well, we should see who it is and what they want." (Y/N) suggested as she put down her cutting tool and headed over to the door as Grim continued to eat his tuna.

"When she opened the door she was surprised to see who it was.

Right in front of her were Crowley who looked at her nervously and Crewel who didn't seem all that happy.

"Hello, Ms. Scamander I'm sorry for disturbing you but we might have a slight situation that we need your help with." Crowley said in a nervous tone causing (Y/N) to raise a brow.

"Um...sure, I guess. What's the problem you need help with?" She asked

"Well, you see-" Crowley began but Crewel spoke over him

"Some dumb pups were messing around in the potionology lab...which caused an incident...which is in our arms right now." He said gesturing to what he was holding

(Y/N) was confused about what he meant as she looked to see what he was holding until her eyes widened in shock to see exactly what Crowley and Crewel were holding in their arms right in front of her.

In Crewel's arms happened to be holding Riddle and Trey who were kids.

And in Crowley's arms, he held Ace, Deuce and Cater who were also kids.

Following behind them were Archie, Lily, Scout, Blue, and Percy who were looking worried for their caretakers.

(Y/N) looked at the small Riddle and Trey to see exactly as she saw them when they were children.

Her attention on them was interrupted when Crowley spoke up. "And we really need someone to watch these 5 until we find a cure which-"

"Which I will look into after looking into what potions were involved in the incident." Crewel glared at Crowley

(Y/N) was silent as she looked at  her current boyfriends until she sighed

"Alright, give 'em here." She said holding her arms out offering to take them.

Both adults smiled as they gave the kids that they were holding to her

"I'll try and find a cure for these pups as soon as possible, Ms. Scamander" Crewel assured (Y/N) as she gave him a nod in understanding.

As soon as the two left,  (Y/N) re-entered the dorm with the 5 children in her arms while they looked at her in curiosity while Archie, Lily, Scout, Blue, and Percy followed her from right behind.

As soon as (Y/N) walked into the lounge, her creatures were curious about the children she was carrying as Grim was busy sitting on one of the couches full of eating all that tuna until he noticed (Y/N).

"So, who was it?" He asked as (Y/N) looked at him

"Well...it happened to be both Crowley and Crewel."