🦁Chapter 1 Sandwich Thief🦁

It was a peaceful night at the Magishackle Dorm for (Y/N), Grim, and her creatures as they peacefully slept.

That was until (Y/N) once again felt that she was being drifted out of reality.

As the moment she opened her eyes, she sees herself in some sort of Savanna region in front of a huge shaped rock. Just like her previous dreams, it seemed very familiar to her.

"I can hear the wind blowing." She thought feeling the breeze as she suddenly saw herds of animals gathered all around before seeing a lion walking up in the front followed by a baboon close behind, holding something in his arms.

When the lion was on the very top edge of the rock, the baboon got in front of him when a female lion appeared on the side of the male lion.

(Y/N) scrunched her eyes to get a better view on what the baboon as holding until she could see it clearly.

From what he was holding looked like a newborn lion cub.

All of a sudden, the baboon held the cub right over the edge as a beam of sunlight shines upon them as the animals surrounding the rock bowed.

"A gathering ceremony for a lion cub? Strange. Reminds kinda reminds me of the King of Beasts" (Y/N) thought as the scene faded leaving her in darkness.

"Alright. What will I see this time?" She thought as she looked around the dark void.

"So, you think that you aren't being treated fairly like your brother ~~~~~?"

(Y/N) turned to see her young self wearing short trousers, a short sleeve shirt, sole sandals, and a small floppy hat.

And with her was a blurry figure who had some kind of animal ears on top of their head and a tail.

"No matter what I do, I could never become equal to ~~~~~." The blurry figure grumbled, clenching their hands as the two walked.

Young (Y/N) was silent as she looked at the figure with pity before putting a hand on the figures shoulder.

"Just because you're not equal to your brother doesn't mean that you can't be who you are now." She said earning the blurry figures attention

"I mean you can achieve great things if you just try. My dad started off badly but through what he accomplished he managed to achieve great things and look what he's earned."

The blurry figure looked at her before looking away to process what she said.

"So, how about we stop thinking about reputations and spend time with Asad to clear your mind ~~~~~?"
(Y/N) asked taking his hand.

He blurry figure looked at her in silence blushing before he smiled nodding as she led him.

(Y/N) sudden wakes up when she heard Grim snoring. She looked at him as he twist and turns as he talked in his sleep

She thought that he was having some sort of nightmare but...

"Myaaah....that's what you get...for crossin' Grim da Mighty!" He said letting out another loud snore.

(Y/N) deadpanned at him first before snickering. "Even in his dreams he still acts like a jerk." She thought before she noticed Teddy climbing onto her bed.

He looked at her before looking at Grim.

He crawled over to him before eying his magic gem, about to grab it.

"Teddy no." (Y/N) warned as he looked at her with a tearful expression

Grim kept snoring which caused Teddy to get annoyed causing him to push Grim off the bed.