🌹The Heartslabyul Shenanigans Part 2🌹

Old Friend Hangout

It was just a bright sunny day at the Magishackle dorm as (Y/N), Riddle, Trey and Che'Nya were in the meadow habitat hanging out with each other along with Archie, Percy, Fritz, and Goldie.

It has been so long since the last time they were together so today was a perfect day for a hangout.

But what wasn't going well for Riddle and Trey was Che'Nya clinging onto (Y/N) as she petted his hair and scratched behind his ears, making him purr in delight.

"Alright Che'Nya, that's quite enough, now please give (Y/N) her space please." Trey said as he restrained a smile.

"Mmmmgh...I don't wanna, she's so soft~softer than fur~" Che'Nya whined hugging her tightly as Fritz snuggled upon the top of her head as well as Goldie.

"Che'Nya, let go of her now." Riddle demanded with a harsh tone not enjoying him hugging her.

"Hmph! Fine~you guys are no fun~" Che'nya whined and pouted and he let go but he floated backwards on his back with his hands behind his back as Fritz jumped on his chest, snuggling against his chest.

"Anyway, I'm quite impressed with the habitats that you've made for the creatures you have." Trey said changing the subject but impressed with the connected habitats in the back of (Y/N)'s dorm  while holding Percy comfortably on his lap.

"Thank you, I provide anything that would be necessary for my creatures so they would be most comfortable and they feel right at home in their suitable habitats." (Y/N) explained petting Goldie on her head and gently on her wings.

"Yeah, I can only imagine what kind of beasts you have residing in those different habitats." Che'nya smirked with one eye closed

(Y/N) chuckled a bit before shaking her head. "Oh Che'nya, you goof." she sighed

"Um...(Y/N)?" Riddle pointed out catching her attention.

"Hm?" She looked at a spooked Riddle

"What is it, Riddle?" She asked raising a brow when she noticed that Trey and Che'Nya were also looking a little spooked.

"What? What's gotten all you guys spooked?" (Y/N) asked not understanding what was spooking them

That was until she felt a breeze brushing against her head and a huge shadow loomed over her.

She looked up.

As the moment she looked up her eyes widened for a bit before she knew who it was that was spooking her friends.

"Kara?" She said looking at her silvery-blue scaled dragon who looked at (Y/N) in a playful manner.

(Y/N) smirked "Oh you silly dragon, what are you doing here? I thought you were napping in your den in the Mountain habitat." She said scratching under her dragons skin which she really much enjoyed purring in delight.

(Y/N) looked back at her friends to see them still a little frightened

"You don't need to worry about Kara guys, she's a Swedish Short-Snout, she may look threatening but I assure you she won't bit."

The three looked at (Y/N) before looking at Kara who huffed when looking at them.

"Um...she doesn't seem that very fondly of us" Riddle stated nervously

"Yeah it seems that she doesn't like us a bit" Trey agreed.

"To me she looks all tough with a big bite." Che'nya says holding Fritz close to him

"Sigh...guys I promise you, she won't hurt you. I raised her ever since she was a hatchling and she's been quite over protective over me since she's grown to full size. So please don't worry. Even if Swedish Short-Snout dragons--