STATE OF DREAMING (Sneak Peak)

*-** --- ***- * ** *** * ***- ** *-**

If only you knew my dear, how I live my life in fear

Rachel Roth: I am nothing to John Constantine.

"Fathers are kind. Fathers protect you. Fathers raise you...!"

His hand squeezed hers as they raced down the corridor. The grumble of the roller skates echoed on the walls, almost as loud as their laughter.

"Thus it appeared, I say, but was not. It was my antagonist—it was Wilson, who then stood before me in the agonies of his dissolution. His mask and cloak lay, where he had thrown them, upon the floor. Not a thread in all his raiment—not a line in all the marked and singular lineaments of his face which was not, even in the most absolute identity, mine own!" - "William Wilson"

-** --- -* - - *-* **- *** - *-** **- - **** --- *-*

Built with a heart, broken from the start, and now I die slow,

Harley Quinn: Howdy Raven's brain! We're here to do some spring cleaning!

His breath tickled her ear as he read, "—the skin rivaling the purest ivory —" his fingers caressed her bare shoulder, "— and then the raven-black, the glossy, the luxuriant and naturally-curling tresses ," his touch travelled upward, and she shivered against him at the slightest stroke to the dark strands, "—I regarded the sweet mouth. Here was indeed the triumph of all things heavenly—" his fingers glided against her jawline, and she felt herself compelled to turn towards him, like his voice and touch emitted their own gravitational force, "—the magnificent turn of the short upper lip—the soft, voluptuous slumber of the under—" his breath was hot, searing her mouth, just mere inches away, "—and here, too, I found the gentleness of breadth, the softness and the majesty, the fullness and the spirituality, of the Greek," The vibration of every word that left his mouth resonated against her lips.

The Comedian smiled.

"You're hired. Don't mess this up," Luthor quipped, "I don't say this often...but for some reason...I have a good feeling about you."

-** *- *-* -*- *** ** * -** ** *** *-- *- - -*-* **** ** -* --*

I took a broken heart and made it beat,

Time had stopped. All motion ceased. She was trapped in an endless abyss. Desolate. Silent.

Goliath roared.

John Constantine: This is the most dangerous place to visit, love.

Poison Ivy: Instead of always trying to make the right decision, maybe you should make the decision best for you.

"Rachel, I am in love with you."

"A lot of us think of love as positive and fear as negative but the truth is there are positives found within fear and negatives found in love. One of the things I struggled with in the past was letting fear get in the way of love. Love scared me so much." - M

- **** * -*-- *-- ** *-** *-** *-* * -- * -- -*** * *-*