AFTER HOURS (Special Exclusive)

Questions with the cast of LOVE + FEAR

Question #1: WOULD YOU RATHER BE STRANDED ON A DESERTED ISLAND WITH POISON IVY OR JOHN CONSTANTINE?

Raven & Poison Ivy

Rachel Roth: You all the way.

Poison Ivy: Aww. I think we'd have a lot of fun in that scenario.

Rachel Roth: I know! It would be like a vacation, it's the perfect people getaway.

Poison Ivy: We could make Totoro umbrellas and drink out of coconuts. And be around zero human beings at all whatsoever.

Rachel Roth: There's no way I'd be stranded on a deserted island with John ever again. Last time that happened, he would not stop freaking out when we ran out of rum.

John Constantine & Harley Quinn

John Constantine: I choose my boyfriend, obviously. Who deserves more screen time in this story.

Harley Quinn: And I choose my girlfriend, obviously. Because she is the only person in the world I need to be happy. And we deserve more screen time together in this story.

John Constantine & Harley Quinn: *high five*

Superboy & Robin

Conner Kent: Think I'd go with Constantine. He could teleport us off at any time, and he's just so entertaining.

Damian Wayne: Neither. They're both terrible choices.

Conner Kent: Then all cards on the table: who would you go with?

Damian Wayne: Raven. We could leave at any time, she always carries books for entertainment. Her magic is great for blocking harmful UV rays.

Conner Kent: Of course, she'd be the perfect choice.

Cyborg & Shazam

Billy Batson: Ivy. Hands down. We could make a raft out of vines and those cool flower crowns...

Victor Stone: I'm a living machine. And Ivy's an eco-terrorist. She would probably kill me, so I'd go with Constantine.

Billy Batson: Coward. I heard she loves Nascar, you guys could talk cars all day.

Victor Stone: Poison Ivy likes Nascar? No way.

Billy Batson: Yes way.

Zatanna & King Shark

Nanaue: John, obviously. He looks so sexy in sunset lighting!

Zatanna Zatara: I am so happy John finally found someone who made him happy. And by that, I mean someone that will put up with his shit.

Nanaue: Oh, that's so sweet of you to say, Zee! I must say, it is nice that you care so much about John.

Zatanna Zatara: Well, yeah. I mean, before we went out, we were friends. Our friendship is great. That's what works for us. We're like Jerry and Elaine from Seinfeld.

Nanaue: And now look at us: just like Modern Family, where I'm played by the flamboyant Eric Stonestreet and you are the beautiful Sofia Vergara.

Zatanna Zatara: I love our friendship!

Nanaue: Me too!