#𝟐 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

chapter ༊*·˚#𝘁𝘄𝗼

chapter ༊*·˚#𝘁𝘄𝗼

'there is really no way of winning in their eyes; you'll always be a dumb blonde.'

Micha opened her eyes to bursting alarms through the speakers and light coming through the automatic curtains connected to their Google Home

Micha opened her eyes to bursting alarms through the speakers and light coming through the automatic curtains connected to their Google Home. She was hungover and not in the mood to go to her old high school, but she pushed herself off the bed, making her way to her on suite bathroom. She took a cold and quick shower to wake herself up with the realization of last night, more so of Suho. She let out a small scream when she saw Suho, her eyes darting on the pajamas on the floor. She shook her head, thinking it couldn't be Suho who changed her, but now that she was thinking about it, it's not like he had done it a million times before. It would be embarrassing, but not like him changing her made her uncomfortable in the slightest.

She hopped out of the shower and curled her hair before getting on with her makeup. Once she was ready, she slipped into her school uniform, which was laid on her bed, freshly ironed by Chohaa, while the Min girl was showering.

She changed into the white button-up and the maroon jacket, topping it off with a matching maroon bow on her collar. She pushed her white ankle-socked feet into maroon kitten heels. Grabbing her shoulder bag filled with books Chohaa had prepared for her, and made her way downstairs. After a back-and-forth between Chohaa and Micha of eating and not eating breakfast followed by the importance of breakfast. The min girl gave up taking a few spoonfuls from her oatmeal before rushing out of the house, slowing down when she saw the motorbike in front of her house. The boy with the helmet put his arm out with another for the girl. The girl giggled after shooting down the oatmeal from her mouth to her stomach.

"Today, not only don't I mind dying on that thing, I hugely prefer it." She said pushing the helmet down on her head as she slid one of her legs to the other side. "I will try my best, captain." Liam said, muffled, with the helmet on.

He indeed tried his best, as they got to the girl's school safely and parked right in front of the gate. As she got off the bike, taking her helmet off, she shook her long hair to fix it. Liam fixed a strand of the girl's hair and then placed a kiss on her forehead. "Good luck on your first day, Misha, don't die." Jeon Liam said it jokingly in respect to her earlier wishes. "Thanks for the ride, I had myself ready for the bus." Expressing her gratitude, she held out the helmet back to the boy. "Take it, I will pick you up." He said this before leaving, which caused the girl's eyes to meet Suho's.

He passed in through the gate after a long, disapproving stare toward the girl. Micha hit her head on the helmet in her head as she sighed, wishing she had screamed even more in her shower this morning.

Walking into school, the chatter around her was annoyingly loud. They were talking about her being back and her new blond hair to her 'boyfriend', which was definitely not the case with Liam. She made her way to the teachers' room as the helmet hung on her wrist. "Min Misha, lovely to see you." Mr. Han started the convoy of the other teachers, greeting her and telling her how much they'd missed the girl. 

She went by Misha more than Micha, it was her father's way of pronouncing her name, which was the way Min girl learned to say her name, and it stuck around. Her teachers respected her and loved her dearly since she had always been one of the top students, not to mention her social skills. She constantly checked on and listened to people around her, as well as trying her best to take care of them. No teacher days or birthdays passed without her sending flowers and a gift bag, but Mr. Han understood more than any other. They were not comfortable in silence when it came to each other, yet their love for literature and reading had them passing books back and forth as well as putting comments on the margins for each other. 

"Oh two of my top students are here at once, what a blessing we have this morning." The vice principal spoke, and with his voice, Mr. Han and Micha picked their heads up to see Suho entering with papers. "I work more than the class president." He groaned, handing the papers to Mr. Han before making his way out, only to be stopped by their teacher. "Hey Suho on your way back, take your friend with you." Suho took a breath in. "Not friends." 

Micha sighed taking her new id and papers as Mr Han answered the boy. "Looks like classmates either way from here." Suho rushed out and the girl said her bye before rushing after him, she hit his arm as she passed through to her new class. Seeing the the class is almost starting she took a seat all the way in the back that had no belongings, thinking it was free. 

"Min Misha, you are dead!" she heard as she lifted her head to a loud squeek coming froj the other side of the room. She chuckled seeing the owner of the voice. "Come kill me with your prettiness." She said to Sooa and Soojin who were making their way to the girl. "I missed you so much, why didn't you tell us you were back." Sooa complained pulling her to a hug. "Ah Jugyeong, good morning." Soojin waved over for the girl. "I just came back yesterday, sorry." She explained wondering who the girl Soojin waved over was. "You are back to steal the second spot from me arent you?" Soojin joked also getting her turn of Micha hugs. 

"Jugyeong this the best friend we were telling you about, Misha." Sooa excitedly introduced the girls. "You are much more prettier than your pictures, you look like an idol." The Lim girl said which caused the other girl to smile thanking her. "She almost was anyway." Soojin spoke which made Micha swallow a lump in her throat and sit up right.

Thanking the gods above Mr Han walked in for the morning assembly