#𝟐𝟏 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

chapter ༊*·˚#𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲

'i follow the neon signs to your heart.'

Micha picked up her phone from her pocket and pressed on 'Liam' on speed dial

Micha picked up her phone from her pocket and pressed on 'Liam' on speed dial. "Bring me a jacket and meet me at the club." She said before hanging up. She was freezing in her t-shirt as the wind drying her cheeks made it worse. She wrapped her arms around her body like it would do something until all of a sudden she felt so much warmer. Seojun placed his leather jacket on the girl's shoulder. "I'm going to be all the way here and be ghost." He said stepping away a couple of steps. She shook her head trying to make her way out of the gates so she could get a taxi. "You are going clubbing?" He asked a few minutes later which earned him a glare. "Please let me get you home, we can go tomorrow." He said knowing the girl was in no state to clubbing, she was distracting herself like usual. 

She stayed silent getting out of school and calling a cab on her phone. "You didn't invite me yet I could go for a drink." He tried to self-invite which also was unsuccessful. "Come on, talk to me. I cannot have been this inconsiderate the past few days." The girl rolled her eyes taking the boy's jacket off and giving it to him. "Okay fine, I know I've been I'm just trying to get something lower than silent treatment as my punishment." Seeing her taxi she quickly jumped in but was followed by the boy who was waiting with her. "I don't know him, can he get out?" She asked the driver with a still strained voice from all the crying she had done. "She is just mad at me, she is my girlfriend, you know how harsh women get when they get mad. You have a wife?" Seojun started a whole conversation convincing the old man. "They always make you suffer first but we do deserve it sometimes. Their love is too good to be true, we should do better." The driver spoke talking mainly of his wife.