#𝟐𝟗 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

chapter ༊*·˚#𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

'and the shelf life of those fantasies has expired.'

Micha looked up at the boy who was hovering over her in the middle of the school halls waiting on her mission to get rid of what was left of their friendship or relationship for that matter

Micha looked up at the boy who was hovering over her in the middle of the school halls waiting on her mission to get rid of what was left of their friendship or relationship for that matter. "Do that thing you do." He said not specifying and making the girl so confused. "What thing? What are you saying?" She asked for clarification causing Seojun's hand to travel to the nape of his neck. "You know that thing, the 'roar'" He protested making the girl chuckle. "I swear your tactics going around saying sorry is crazy." She shook his hand and then suddenly roared toward the boy as her face came close to his. "Okay now that I remember it not in my wildest dream do I want to see that. You are a wild beast." He complained trying to cover the likeness he had for the girl's move. She shrugged still confused why he made her do it then complained about it. "It's a cheetah." She said as she looked down at the boy's pants she was inspired from the last time she pulled the move before leaving the boy standing alone.

The rest of the day was mostly Micha focusing on her studies to keep her mind busy and her midterms coming up. Even though she was focusing on her studies, she skipped out on the study group her friends organized every week after their extra math course. She felt more productive spending time at home freely crying and studying then trying to hold it together in front of her friends. Micha after strolling around shops to kill time with some retail therapy before studying made her way home. Hearing her mother's laugh with another familiar voice she sighed and placed her bags on the floor. Removing the heels off her feet she waved to her mother silently as she made her way up the stairs. "Ah Misha, where you going?" Her mother asked sitting next to Han Seojun on the couch. "To study." She grumpily answered. "Take Seojun with I'm sure he won't die learning a few things." Miha said then turned to whisper to Seojun. "Until dinner, I won't let you die on me." They both laughed while the girl up the stairs leaned on the railing looking at them with disgust.

"Seems like he came to see you, he knew I was busy when it came down to seeing him." She said directed at her mother. "I am tired of watching you guys like Wimbledon, every day you are here, yet every day it's a different story. I am going to check on dinner." She laughed at her own joke before pulling her hands off of the two and heading to the kitchen. Micha rolled her eyes as Seojun ran up the stairs and followed her to her bedroom.

"What are we studying?" He asked sitting down on the girl's spinning chair by her desk. She shrugged pulling her books from the desk moving over to her bean bag and opening one of the books to start reading. "Look, I'm sorry about what I said last night. I was way out of line." He apologized to the girl he was facing. Micha looked over to the boy speechless. "And that's that? Am I supposed to just move on from that?" She asked calmly looking into the boy's eyes who had pulled his eyes away from the girl as the guilt settled in him once again. "Tell me a way I could make this better, I was too mad to pick my words out." She laughed with anger. "So you come into my house and chat up my mother then you are going to sit at our dinner table after implying I was two-timing you and Suho? Did you share that part with her as well?" She sat upright closing the book on her lap. Seojun felt smaller and smaller with every word that came his way knowing the girl in front of him was right. "I wanted to talk." He softly managed to get out. "Well no amount of talking could erase your words, I wish from the bottom of my heart it could be like all those other times. You are the biggest disappointment of mine. Now please do the right thing for now and leave." She said causing the boy to get up from his seat. "I am really sorry Min Misha." He said before leaving her room.

She felt her stomach tighten up with the sudden rush of tears coming through her eyes. She pushed the books in her lap away from her with frustration and tried to wipe her wet cheeks off which were quickly wetted once again. Her mother entered her room. "Hey Han Seojun left, is everythi-" She quickly rushed in seeing her daughter's state crouching down in front of her. "Mum." She said muffled as the Min women hugged each other tightly.

" She said muffled as the Min women hugged each other tightly