#𝟏𝟑 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

chapter ༊*·˚#𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

'i know what your boy like, a skinny tie and a cuff type.'

"Seriously? you punk

"Seriously? you punk." Seojun said under his breath before he pushed Suho's hands off him and hit him with a punch the girl stood up with a gasp while Taehoon yanked her down to sit so she didn't get caught up with their stuff like she always did. Suho laid on the floor for a couple of seconds with a busted lip while Seojun on the other hand was fixing the collar of his jacket. Suho quickly got off the floor almost punching Seojun. "Punch me. Go ahead punch me" He ordered the boy, Suho looked like he was going to for a second time but got interrupted by their principal. Han Seojun started grinning devilishly getting what he wanted.

Everybody went back to their meals with the newest arrival to the cafeteria. "Break it off." He repeated once again. Micha got up tugging on Seojun's jacket's edge. "It's enough, both of you." She said and set down as Suho glanced over at her and pulled back.

Min Micha would beg for the peace she had the first half of the day right about now. She was surrounded by people constantly asking questions she didn't know the answers to. "Misha, I heard both of the bots like you. Were you going to pick between the two?" Sihyun asked directly. "There is nothing to choose, we aren't even friends." She said with a sigh, she was working on it with Suho but that lasted around 12 hours, and first 8 she was sleeping. "Will it be Savior Suho or Seojun Almigghty? Who will you pick?" Taehoon asked causing everyone to repeat 'Who' She kicked her friend under the table hard hoping he could come to his senses.