#𝟏𝟗 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

chapter ༊*·˚#𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

'you are like the oil poured down on my burning heart.'

Micha found herself in another sports lesson where she sat at the goalpost with a book on her

Micha found herself in another sports lesson where she sat at the goalpost with a book on her. Seojun was on the other side of the goalpost with friends. The girl was reading the book Suho had given her yesterday when they skipped. "Our Savior Suho, will play again!" Taehoon yelled in the middle of his conversation with Hyunkyu and Seojun, which made the girl look up from her book at Suho. "Whoo!" She clapped at the boy, making him slightly embarrassed. 

"Seojun, you are good at basketball, right?" Hyunkyu asked, desperate for a player on his team. "What? Why? Do I seem like I would be good at it?" He asked cockily. "Yes?" Hyunkyu hesitantly said. "I am super good at it." Seojun said it with the way he made his voice deeper, which the girl rolled her eyes at. "Then can you join our team for the game on festival day and show off your super good skills?" He offered to Seojun excitedly but was cut off by the laugh of the blonde girl with a book on her lap. "You have more chance playing me, good luck." She said she was putting her hands up for Sooa to pull her off the ground. "You said something?" Seojun asked the girl, which she ignored while talking to Sooa. "I will have to ask Lim Jugyeong for that." He said this, looking over at her." Seojun answered the offer by pointing at her. "Lately, I only listen to her, as you know." He made sure to add it.

The other classmates filling in for his apostles chanted. "He only listens to her." Seojun got off the floor as well. "Lim Jugyeong, do you want to see me play?" The girl shrugged. "No, not at all." She said she was making everybody but Hyunkyu and Seojun laugh. "Not at all?" Seojun questioned her while Hyunkyu was on his knees in front of her. "Please Jugyoung, tell him to play. I don't want to lose to Taehoon." He begged. "Whatever, I don't care." She answered, making him celebrate his victory. "If that's what she wants, I will do it, I'm in." Seojun announced. 

Micha walked in with Suho, not wanting to deal with acting okay in front of Jugyeong any longer, it felt as if she was lying to her best friend about something she had no clue about. Suho threw a ball on Seojun's head, causing the girl to laugh, but quickly covered to be as serious as Suho next to her. "What was that for?" Seojun asked, fuming. "It's your turn to tidy up." Micha said, pressing her lips together with a shrug before going up the stairs.

"I heard about you and Suho's meet-up last night." Micha said as their arms were interlocked while walking around the halls. The girl next to her gasped as she started panicking. "Relax, my lips are sealed." The Min girl added, showcasing an imaginary zipper closing her mouth. "Aren't you mad at me? Not that anything is going on." Jugyeong said as they stopped in their tracks. "Oh, no, not at all. Me and Suho are really good friends, nothing more, nothing less." She explained, knowing they would do a deeper dive later. The two girls left the conversation after hearing yelling from the girls' bathroom.

Remembering the freshmen bullies, Jugyeong threw water at them. "What the heck? That's rag water!" One of the girls yelled. "Your language is foul, so I thought they needed cleaning up. Who are you to say those things to her? What's the use of a pretty face when your mind is filthy and disgusting?" Jugyeong said that even though she was hesitant to stand up, she left the blonde girl so proud of her. The blonde girl walked over to the stall to help the girl who was bullied see that it was Gowoon, Seojun's sister. "Aren't you a junior? Who are you to intervene and make a fuss?" Jugyeong was stuttering, which made the blonde girl push the leader of the group back from her shoulder. "I am her sister, what now?" She said as she saw Gowoon run out from the mirrors while Sooa and Soojin entered. "If I see you around her, talking to her, engaging through social media, even you will walk out of this school with your lame grades in your hands alone. Got it?" Micha asked, feeling so sorry for Gowoon.

The rest of the day went uneventful until Micha got a call from Jugyeong as she was walking home talking about her texts with Suho, and even going on a date to see a movie. After a little gossip, the blonde girl changed tracks and went home to first get a cake and then to go Suho's to cause a fuss over his date with Jugyeong and annoy him to death. 

"I like Lim Jugyeong." She heard him making her stop in her tracks to see who Suho was talking to. Seeing that it was Seojun, the girl decided to wait for their talk so that she wouldn't have to speak to Seojun. "So? Should I congratulate you?" Seojun asked, making the girl look over at the cake she had in hand, now feeling stupid. "Don't use her because you want to get back at me." Suho spoke out, making the girl feel more at ease with the sudden change Seojun had toward her best friend. "What if I'm not using her?" he answered back with a question, making the air tenser for three of them. "Then you mean it's for real?" Suho asked in shock; he still believed this was just one of Seojun's games of revenge. "Why? Are you worried I might take her from you?" Suho stayed silent. "You didn't find my feelings for Micha real enough? Is that why you ignored me as my best friend?" Seojun raised his voice. "Maybe I knew you would play stupid games like you are doing right now and not care for her a single bit. You don't care how much she cried on my shoulder when you told her you liked her and then flirted with Jugyeong all day right after because you wanted to punish me. That's the man you are-" He was cut off by a sound coming apart from the two of them. The girl had walked up the sidewalk and without looking at the two boys, dropped the bag with a cake box and a flower bouquet, congratulating Suho.

 The girl had walked up the sidewalk and without looking at the two boys, dropped the bag with a cake box and a flower bouquet, congratulating Suho