#𝟕 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

chapter ༊*·˚#𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

chapter ༊*·˚#𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

'and i got that good girl faith in a tight little skirt.'

The two girls walked into their classroom through the backdoor, which caused almost everyone to huddle up, asking if they were okay

The two girls walked into their classroom through the backdoor, which caused almost everyone to huddle up, asking if they were okay. They smiled, repeating they were good, while Hyunkyu was apologizing continuously. "Don't pull these types of pranks again." Soojin spoke to the apologetic boy. "By the way, Suho startled me; I've never seen him help anyone," Sihyun spoke. "Move. I would love to sit on my desk sometime today." Micha shot out to the crowd, which was exactly what they did. Everybody went to their seats, and the girl started speaking with Taehoon and Hyunkyu, seated on her left side.

Their class started, and it was English. Micha placed her head on her arm facing her right, wanting to sleep for a bit, only to face Seojun doing the same. She stayed with her eyes open, and so did he. Yes, maybe she was uncomfortable talking about the events that took place before her departure, but nobody could blame her for silently looking. It didn't change the status of their friendship in the slightest. 

Han Seo clearly understood the memo about not talking. He first put his thumb up and down, asking if the girl felt better after the frosting incident. She found herself smiling for a split second, putting her thumb up. Like a domino effect, the boy smiled and pointed his index finger at her, then to his face followed by an okay sign. Micha giggled with him, saying her face looked pretty even after the incident. Their short moment was cut short by the teacher asking him to read. 

"Ah, we have native speakers, yet you want me? I must be as good." He said, cockily picking up his head and fixing his bangs with his fingertips with a light touch. Then he pointed at the girl right next to him, who didn't even bother to pick her head up. "Double it and give it to the ones who can't speak English, sir." she answered in English, the British accent of her father peaking through. Seojun slowly clapped. "You see, phenomenal." He complimented the girl, who had her eyes closed now, back in Korean.

After class was over while Soojin studied in the corner, Sooa came over, sitting on top of Micha's desk. "Mimi-ah, this day won't ever end, let's do something after school." The short jet black haired girl spoke as she dramatically placed the back of her hand on her forehead which made Taehoon shoot up from his seat supporting his girlfriend's back. "Oh no, my queen, it has just been our 100th." The blonde girl burst into laughter until she jumped up from her seat with a loud sound.

"Jugyeong!" The two girls yelled, running over to the girl who was sitting on the floor behind them.

"Do you feel guilty or something? Why do you keep running from me?" Suho asked, making the blonde girl stand up while Sooa stayed down near Jugyeong.

"You probably scared the girl off, Mr. Robot." The girl said and then leaned toward his ear to whisper while her arms were instinctively crossed in front of her chest. "Boyfriend of the year." She said before leaving the room. 

After the long day Sooa was complaining about ended, the girl stood up, packing up her things, while Taehoon and Sooa found themselves on either side of the girl's desk. "Mimi-ah." Sooa said, cutely dragging her name. "I told you guys not to do the two-side thing; it creeps me." Micha complained while placing her notebook in her bag. Unknowingly, the group had a watcher behind Sooa. "You didn't answer when I said, let's do something after school." The girl protested. "I don't know. I'm quite tired, go on a date or something." She denied it, which caused Taehoon to put out his hand in front of the girl, which had gotten filled with Sooa's face. "You can't say no to this pretty face; I ban it. We want to spend time with our favorite friend." Taehoon insisted. "Keep the compliments coming, come on, I'm starting to think about it." The girl laughed, these two were impossible to reject. 

"I'll join; don't third-wheel this love... I don't know, bugs?" Seojun said he was hesitant with the latter, placing one of his backpack straps on his shoulder. "No need." She shrugged, pushing her chair into her desk as they started walking out. The couple knew better than to get shredded between this pair. Han Seojun placed his arm over the girl's shoulder as they were leaving the door. "We can play the silence game if you wish." He whispered to her ear with a cheeky tone As they got to the stairs, the girl pushed him off to the wall on his side. "Be a ghost." She said she was walking out to the garden which was her way of saying he could come. "Girls, if you want to join us, we are hanging out." Sooa said, running past the girl to Kang Su and Lim Ju. "Oh, what's the plan?" Soojin asked while Jugyeong rushed away as Seojun got closer to the group. "We can go to mine; I feel like I still owe you two a cake." Micha offered. "You know you are hiding the softest heart." Sooa spoke with her baby voice, poking the girl's chest, where her heart is. "I'm going to change my mind." She lied, yet it worked in shushing the girl up.

"Still going on with the I don't mind risking my life on a death box?" Seojun chimed in, offering a seat on his motorcycle. "I'm only saying getting home earlier could give some host time to you, not that I enjoy being the Min Misha delivery boy." He spoke sarcastically, and the girl sighed and departed for a short ride from her friends.

"Be ghost." She repeated, not wanting to speak more yet always finding herself in situations where they had to talk. Seojun closed the imaginary zipper of his mouth, passed the girl a helmet, and put on another one. Micha swung her leg over the bike while putting on the helmet. Seojun, being a little too focused on the hem of the girl's skirt, swallowed loudly and got on himself. The moment the girl placed her arms around his waist. "Okay, maybe I do enjoy being the Min Misha delivery boy." He said this under his breath before getting on the road to the house he was used to spending most of his days in.

" He said this under his breath before getting on the road to the house he was used to spending most of his days in