#𝟏𝟒 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

chapter ༊*·˚#𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

'we cant be friends but i would like to just pretend.'

Liam and Micha walked around the empty gallery which was almost done with the construction part for a bit before ordering some coffee

Liam and Micha walked around the empty gallery which was almost done with the construction part for a bit before ordering some coffee. The girl looked through the pieces that they had as potential and started placing name cards on the walls to label their places. "Coffees are here Miss Misha." Liam joked placing it on the table as he opened the bag to get the coffees out. They both took their cups sitting down on the floor leaning their backs to the still painted smelly white wall.

"I am proud of you, you know, but no working on Halloween night I'm snatching permission for the night from Miha." Liam said knowing they hadn't gone out clubbing since the girl's mother came which was the whole point but still; teenagers have to have fun. "Halloween? We barely celebrate it here, we would be the only ones there in stupid costumes." She shrugged placing her straw into her cup before taking a sip. "Okay, I am changing that, I am throwing a Halloween party." He said which earned nothing but a big laugh from the girl. You can't just be like I'm throwing a party, you need time to put together." She tried to help him. "I only need tonight and your very marketable face if you may help this poor soul by telling people you are coming." Micha laughed even harder as she got up and pulled Liam up from his hand. "That's all I would do, just so you know." The boy tilted his head to the side in disappointment. "It's weird that you think that wouldn't be more than enough for people to come flying in. Just like this place." He motivated the girl as they were getting back to work.

The girl was far done with the gallery work and she had the math olympiad tomorrow which she completely forgot their teacher signed her onto. So she dipped her hand in her jackets pocket and pressed on the name: Sumo. A few short rings later he picked up "You have to help me study, I completely forgot." The girl complained which concluded with another call to her mother saying she will be late studying with Suho for tomorrow.

She went up the stairs trying to ease the thought that this was exactly where her brother last stood before he killed himself begging for Suho. She didn't blame Suho more than anyone, they all had a fault in this. When you lose someone the way you lost Seyeon there is no way you couldn't have done something to change things around. Yet none of them were able to do so, none of his friends and none of his family but they all believed in the fault of one singular person being bigger. Mr Lee, Suho's father.

"Welcome, you hungry?" Suho said while his arms embraced the girl before letting her pass inside. Micha shook her head no. "That means we are ordering  fried chicken, right what I had in mind, Min Misha." He sarcastically spoke and in return, the girl stuck her tongue out placing her purse on the kitchen island. Her eyes got stuck on the game that was open on the TV. "Can we please play until the food comes? We can study all night." She insisted to her tutor, knowing he would say no she jumped on the corner of the couch pulling the blanket on her legs before restarting the game. He passed her a hoodie she used to wear seeing she only had a t-shirt after removing her jacket. "Did you unlock new cars?" She asked as she slipped into the hoodie before picking up the controller again. "Of course, I did, look that one shoots fire and boosts your speed." Suho pointed at one of the cars which made the girl say 'wow' silently. 

After a couple of karting rounds which Micha destroyed the boy went to grab their food order. They enjoyed their food accompanied by an episode of Knowing Men which cracked up but it was time for studying now. For a change of scenery, they sat down on the kitchen tables books and notebooks scattered around. "Lee Su, when did become hard enough that I started not understanding?" She joked sipping on the styrofoam cup filled with a pink lemonade while also playing with the straw while calculating the answer. "You are doing fine, you took the long formula though if you want to save time try getting used to this one." Suho said to write the shorter formula on the head of her page so she could use it for the rest. Another hour of studying and chattering passed by which caused Suho to check his phone's time. Seeing 3 am plastered he quickly turned toward the girl that was definitely not studying.

He picked the asleep girl in his arms and placed her down in his bed, covering the girl up with the blanket he placed a goodnight kiss on her hair. He then made his way to the kitchen island where his phone was still and shot a text to the girl's mother not to worry.