#𝟐𝟐 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

chapter ༊*·˚#𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝘁𝘄𝗼

'how did it end? i can't pretend like i understand.'

After a night well spent crying, having panic attacks, taking steps in the direction of grief, fighting with Seojun, getting kicked out of a taxi, wonderful convenience store noodles, and a handsome boy dropping her home the girl woke up quite ene...

After a night well spent crying, having panic attacks, taking steps in the direction of grief, fighting with Seojun, getting kicked out of a taxi, wonderful convenience store noodles, and a handsome boy dropping her home the girl woke up quite energetic for the exhausting night she had. As usual, she got her vanilla iced latte in a large cup before walking through the gates of school. "I'll only listen to you." She heard the apostles chant and she shook her head at the sight of Seojun having Chorong in a chokehold to stop him from chanting. She stood in front of them with her arms crossed. "Mi-Misha, g-good morning." Seojun stutered and realizing his state let go of his friend before fixing his green hoodie. "Good morning, Chorong, are you okay?" She asked ignoring the boy. "Good morning." Chororng answered seeing the girl so nice. "Walk with me." She said and immediately took a step forward which Chorong rushed a little to catch her leaving the dark haired boy and their friends confused.

"See, I have a little problem I think only a big and dangerous guy like you could fix." She said wrapping his hand around his bicep giving it a light squeeze. "Oh, have you been working out?" He nodded fixing up his jacket and placed a hand over hers. "These uniforms don't do you justice." She smiled, which was a smile of pure evil but the boy was too dumb to notice. "I mean you know I'm always at your service, you name it." He said making the girl stop in their tracks not realizing a certain boy was still watching the two. She held onto his shoulder for balance since she was tiptoeing to whisper in his ear. "I need Han Seojun's keys tomorrow morning, make sure he has no idea until we put it back. Don't worry it's for a nice surprise." She said before pulling away smiling wide. "Don't you worry." he put his thumbs up before the girl walked away.

"What flower blooms without swaying?" Mr Han spoke making the girl pick her head from her grade report. "The beautiful flowers of the world all bloomed while swaying." She continued silently with her teacher while other students moaned about their grades. She felt the looks from her right and turned over to smile but quickly turned to her left with Hyunkyu standing up. "Why do winds of my life blow so strongly?" He complained about his grades making the girl lock eyes with Taehoon as they laughed together. "Hyunkyu, for you dwelling might do some good." Their teacher answered making the two laugh harder. "As you all know parent-teacher conferences start today. If any parents coming today need to reschedule make sure to let me know." Students were in a union as Seojun turned his body toward the girl. 

"Are you top of the class yet? All that math studying must've helped." The girl rolled her eyes at the boy still implying things since last night. "Not yet." She answered his question passing her grade report saying she is second. "You haven't talked about math in the last 16 years of life as much as you did since last night." She added picking up her phone to see if her mother was coming, which she was.

After a couple of lessons, it was time for lunch as they were late Taehoon and Micha grabbed trays filling them with different dishes. "You serious, you guys got kicked off the taxi?" Taehoon said as the girl was catching her best friend. "Hey Suho, hey Suho." Taehoon said trying to mimic the girl's English accent. "Hey Lee Su." She said as she sat across from Taehoon, who sat next to Suho. "We were like Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson, real NBA. Understand man?" Taehoon added with his strong Korean accent. "That was horrible." She joked picking up some of her vegetables on her chopsticks.

"Hey Lee Suho, your father is Lee Juhun?" Hyunkyu burst through the doors of the cafeteria making the girl choke on her bite of the food and hearing the name. While the girl was chugging down water everybody whispered that Juhun was a celebrity. "Wait, seriously?" Taehoon stood up. "They saw him outside the guidance office, your father is amazing." Hyunkkyu said as Suho's eyes were fixated on the blonde. She slammed her water bottle down before stomping off. Suho jumped on his feet going after the girl. 

Micha stepped out to the patio to take some fresh air to see Chorong accompanied by Seojun and other friends pointing at Juhun. She walked toward Seojun as she held onto the railing seeing the man nodding to greet Seojun while his eyes ran away from the girl's feeling the guilt. Seojun pulled the girl to his body by her shoulder and left a small kiss on her head. The pair enjoyed that for a second seeing him walk away and Suho was talking to him probably making the same remarks about his presence the girl would make until Seojun broke the silence. "Miha." He said making both stand up straight and make their way down.

"After years of coming to these parent-teacher meetings for both my kids and your son, this is when you show up to one?" Miha asked holding her purse with two hands in front of her body, her hands clenching it with anger. "I've never asked you to, I am sorry about Sey-" He tried to speak. "You ungrateful man, don't ever say my son's name. You never asked like you never asked Suho what was troubling him if he had been eating well or how he managed to leave alone once. I did it because I saw him as an equal to my son you killed. So don't you dare say sorry." Miha spoke holding her tears back much better than her daughter in these situations. "Don't disrespect the woman who brought me up to be who I am now. She never had to but she did your job better than you ever could." Suho said while Seojun locked arms with her to support her in her sad state. Suho locked arms from the other side too as they both took her inside. Jugyeong who was once again caught in the middle of the friend group drama placed her arm on her best friend's shoulders and followed the other three inside.

 Jugyeong who was once again caught in the middle of the friend group drama placed her arm on her best friend's shoulders and followed the other three inside