#𝟐𝟑 ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘰

chapter ༊*·˚#𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲

'she is a cheetah grown man-eater, she'll chew you to the bone.'

"You must be Lim Jugyeong

"You must be Lim Jugyeong." Miha said as the boys sat on either side of the woman while she waited for her turn for parent-teacher meetings.  The girl who sat next to her best friend nodded shyly. "I wish we met in a better setting, I'm Miha the mother my daughter probably complains a lot about." She joked lightening up the mood. "Ah as if I would let her." Seojun chimed in with a wink. "Miss Min, you would be surprised how much she adores you." Jugyeong said. "Call me Miha please." She advised while the blonde girl stood silent looking at the ground. "I'm so sorry Miha, I told him not to come." Suho said not meeting her or the eyes of the blonde in guilt. "This isn't your fault." Miha said as she placed a hand on the boy's chin to look into his eyes before they both smiled. "Agree to disagree." Seojun said tensely fixing his collar. "Don't be a dick." Blonde finally spoke facing Seojun. He raised his hands above like a criminal and then shrugged. 

"I would love to see you guys at the gallery opening, I was planning to pass these to you..." Miha said meaning her daughter. "But since I'm here with you all, I will give yours myself." She pulled out the invitations from her bag passing one with Suho's name and then Jugyeongs while the boy sitting on her left looked away. "And you must come too this time and support us, Blondy put so much effort into making this gallery opening happen." Miha said passing one to Seojun who usually sat these fancy events out while his three friends enjoyed them. "Blondy?" Micha questioned her mother. "It's between us, shh." Her mother answered knowing what Seojun had nicknamed her daughter while they spoke between them.