Chapter 1

"Boss the shipments are in the warehouse in two hour. Do you want me to drive you there to check it out?" Ren asked.

Ren is my assistant, personal bodyguard and right hand.

"Maybe later, I have a important work to do right now."

I am Duri Kang. The CEO of DK Brewery Inc. I'm also the leader of a big underground organization that responsible in shipping of guns and other explosive materials. We also operate big casinos and auctions.

"Ren, about the task I gave you, any updates?"

"Yes, Master. According to our people. He rent a hotel room for three days and leave after the day you've met. The man just having his vacation break here for a while. And master I guess it's destiny that he is working in one of our branch. Here's the profile of him." Ren handed a folder.

I picked it and read. As I expected I'm amazed by his profile.

" Set a schedule. I'll visit this branch sooner. " I said while looking at the paper in front of me.

" Yes, master."

Its been two months since I bumped a man in the street. He looks clumsy but then I can't forget his beautiful face, so I ordered Ren to search him. Maybe I'm in for my curiosity to know about this man, who dared to touch me without hesitation. I wonder if he known I'm a mafia leader do he dare to touch me again. Who would have known that he's just in my company, one of my employee. And we will meet again soon.

"One more thing, ordered Kaito to send a flower to Mr Kim from now on. No need to acknowledge my name. I don't want to scared him away. "

"Ah? Come again, What did you said master? I'm just wanted to make sure to what I heard." Ren asked in shocked.

"I said, send flower to Mr Lula Kim starting today. And if you didn't hear me again, I guess I need to cut your unvaluable ears." I threatened.

" I already heard it clearly master." he quickly answered.

"Then go to your work, I don't want to see you here." I said coldly.

"Yes, Master."

When I got alone in my office I painted a wide smile in my face. I'm too excited to see Lula again. I bet he is going to be shocked or maybe he already forgot my face. Well, I don't care. What's important now is I found him. And I intended to get to know him deeper.

Then my phone ring.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I have them master."

"What are you waiting for, get rid of them. Make sure their body will feasted in the sea."

"Yes Master."

A week ago some small gangs pestering my business. They are interfering some of my deals. I'm so pissed with them. So I ordered my people to put them in where they belong. I can't afford to lose big again because of this damn thugs.