Chapter 35

Duri continue scolding me in the other day.

"You are not just a bossy, you are also a nagger." I said while he's talking nonstop.

"I'm just worried about you. What if worse than this happened?"

"Don't be paranoid CEO."

"Lula.."

"Look, see this scar?" I asked and pointed the scar in my back to him. "I got it when Im just in grade school. I do part time job in the market when a drunker digged a sharp metal in my back. And this one." I pointed my legs. "One of the thugs hit me with a bottle. See, I had all of it in my body and I used to it... " I said unconsciously.

Duri just stunned.

"I'm fine Duri, it's not a big deal to me." I said and touch his face.

Duri held my hand that touching his face and kiss it. " I'm still worried but thank you for sharing a piece of your past to me babe. I'm glad that you are slowly trusting me now. "

I smiled."Do I have a choice? You still dig information about me even I keep in silent."

"Thats right. I wanna know everything about you babe." he said and kiss my bandaged shoulder.

"You're unfair. How about you, tell me about your story too."

Duri suddenly glow. "You are curious about me now. Does it mean you are really inlove to me?" he teased.

"Don't be hopeful, bastard! "

He smile and suddenly got serious. "I'm a only child. My dad is the former leader, and now traveling around the world. My mom died in giving birth to me. So I'm on my own until I found you and forced you to live with me."

"Did you had girlfriend or partner before? That woman..."

"Hey, I told you she's nothing. I admit I use to play before, but nothing serious."

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Of course babe. Why would I lie to you?"

"Okey, I believe you but one more thing... Did you search for me after our encounter before?"

Duri look at me. "Yes, because I can't erased you in my mind since the day we bumped." he said serious.

"You looked scary that day." I said when I start reminiscing.

"That's your first impression to me?"

"Yes, then the second time we met I found you arrogant."

"Woah, that both negative. How about now?"

"Actually, much scary now, especially in bed." I said and wink to him.

Duri choked and laugh. "Your such a naughty, babe!"

"No, that's truth you really a monster."

"Oh come on, babe. With your sexy and alluring body, how could I resist it?" he said seductively while planting wet kisses in my neck. "Ummm... You really smell good babe... "

"Duri, I'm still wounded."

"Promise.. I'll be gentle... Please..." he begged.

"You hadn't proper sleep yet."

"I'll do that later, after devouring you.." he whispered.

I sighed. "You really stubborn." I pouted my lips and pointed to him. "Kiss me here, before I change my mind."

What the point in arguing. Duri alway gets what he wants . No one can control him. So the best way I can do is to agreed with him.