Chapter 17

Despite the less sleep, I still wake up early. Duri is already not beside me. I raised in the bed and go to the bathroom to fix myself before I go down.

In the stair, I saw Duri talking to his bodyguards in the living area. But I noticed there are familiar faces too.

I went down quietly but he still noticed me.

He smile as I walk toward him. "You're up so early. " he said.

"I have work to do. What's happening here?" I asked politely.

"I'm just ordering them tasks to do." Duri said.

"Boss, we already traced them." Kaito entered from the main door. He was hesitate to continue when he see me.

"President..?" I said in disbelief.

"Mr Kim... I'm glad to see you here." he greeted and vow his head.

"CEO?" I asked Duri for explanation.

"His one of my right hand and trusted bodyguard here." Duri said.

"What about Mr Ren?"

"Same as Kaito."

"What about him?" I pointed the man in the back. I saw Duri turned gloomy.

"Why asking about him? Are you interested in him?" he asked and the man flicked in fear.

"What are you talking about? I think saw him many times near my place before and Im sure I also bumped him once."

"Come in front." Duri ordered the guy. "This is Lucas one of your personal bodyguard."

"Bodyguard? When did I hired one?" I asked.

"I hired them for you."

"I don't understand..."

"Are you aware that there are this people who spying you?"

"Spying me?"

"Yes."

I think for a second.

"L-loan shark.. They still hunting me..When will they satisfied..." I said in a low voice.

I felt Duri hand in my shoulder. "I'll take care of them for you." he said.

"They are dangerous." I said worried.

"I'm more dangerous, Lula." he said smiling.

I sighed. "How can I get my things in my apartment now..?"

"I already ordered people to do that for you. They bring everything here."

"Do I need to thank you for that, CEO? "

"No. Anything for you... babe." he said smiling.

I got blushed when I heard his endearment to me. "I told you, stop calling me that."

"What?"

"Stop calling me babe. It's so embarrassing, special in front of your people."

"Did you heard anything?" he look his bodyguards and asked.

"No Boss!" they said in unison.

The more I want to get lost in embarrassment. " I will get myself ready for work." I said to avoid their look and start walking toward the stair.

"I will drive you there." he said.

"No. It will be ackward to see us together, CEO." I looked him back.

"Its my company, no one dares." he said.

"And so?" I said sarcastic.

"Lula." he said, starting to get pissed.

"Its Mr Kim, CEO Kang." I said to correct him.

"Don't you dare me, Lula." he warned.

"I won't. Im so scared in you. See, I'm trembling in fear." I said while laughing and continue to walk away from him.

"Lula!" he shouted in pissed. "You funk!"

"I guess you found your true destiny Boss." Kaito said.

"A very stubborn destiny." he replied. That makes everyone laugh.

'Lula will be my death in the future. He always test my patience and controlled.' Duri said in his head.