Chapter 51

"They're pretty, so pretty." I happily commented.

"Do you like them babe?" Duri asked.

"Yes. My mom would be happy." I said.

"I'm at ease. Let's go, let's go first to my mom then let's travel to your home town." Duri said.

"Okey, but do we really need this lots of bodyguards? We already have Lucas and Mr Ren."

"Its necessary babe."

After a few minutes, we reached Duri's mother grave. They have their own sanctuary.

"Babe, meet my mother Madam Elizabeth Kang." Duri introduced.

"Hello, Madam. I'm Lula Kim."

"Mom, this is Lula, my other half and everything." Duri said while looking his mother picture. "He's so kind. He's giving me so much happiness. You will like him also for sure."

I smile while listening to Duri.

"I'm sorry for taking me so long to finally decided to visit you. I'm totally fine now mom. I don't feel lonely anymore. Lula, is always at my side and accepted me for what I am. And I love him so much."

I hold his hand. "Don't worry madam I will take care and stay with Duri for rest of my life. I promise you that." I said.

Duri kiss my head and smile. "Thank you babe."

After awhile, we said our goodbye to Duri's mom. And heading to my hometown where my mom's grave.

"Are you okey to go back to your old town babe?" Duri asked while we're in the car.

"Yes, although there's so much painful memories, but I really missed my mom."

"Do you want to visit your old house?"

"No. I can't. I'm not ready yet."

"I understand." Duri said while pulling me close to him.

After almost two hour of driving we already reached my hometown public cemetery.

I put the flower we brought on top of my mom tombstone.

"Mom, how are you? It's been a long time. I'm sorry if I didn't have the chance to visit you. That, I need to live far from you. But there's no time that I didn't think about of you. I really missed you mom. I hope you are at peace now." I look at Duri who silently listening to me. "Mom I bought someone. Meet my boyfriend Duri Kang. He's not that kind, but he love me so much."

"Hey, don't made me bad in front of my mother in law." Duri protested.

"Hello, mother. I'm Duri. I'm your future son in law. Although my personality not suited for your son, but I promise I will be responsible for him from now on. I will take care of him and love him. I will spoiled him and give everything to him. I will tied him at my side."

"Duri, my mom will not happy if you tie me."

"Babe, I'm not saying that literally, what I mean is that, I will make sure you gonna stay with me forever."

I smile. " I know..."

Suddenly Duri bend his knees to the ground and face me.

"Hey, what are you doing? your pants get dirt." I panicked.

He hold my hand before he look to my mom grave again. "Mother, I've been waiting for the proper time to do this. And I want you to give me permission to make Lula my lawful husband as soon as possible."

"D-Duri.." I said in shocked.

"Lula Kim..." he said and aim a ring in front of me. "Would you accept and marry me to be your lawful husband?"

"C-CEO... what is this..."

"I won't accept no for an answer."

"You are crazy! Of course I will marry you Duri." I said and kiss him with excitement. "You are shameless, how can you do this in front of my mom." I said after the kiss.

Duri just smile. "I love you babe." he said while wearing the ring in my finger.

"I love you too sweetheart." I give him another kiss while helping him to stand up again.

"Mom, your son is all mine now. Mine only." Duri said to my mom then hug me tight.