Lunch part 2 🍴

Canada tied the lace of his ice hockey shoe and fixed a white helmet with red details on top of his messy hair. He immediately began to glide on the ice. Alone. This didn't bother him though, he actually enjoyed the peace.

Ukraine POV:
"Where the heck is the lunch hall? Every door looks the freakin' same. We have already had the debrief on where everything is and stuff but like how the hell are we supposed to remember-"
I'm ranting in my head. I eventually come across a pair of double doors which I recognise as the ice-rink doors. If I remember correctly they told us we could also eat in here, I enter cautiously.

Nobody's POV:
Canada glides on the ice. manoeuvring a puck left and right then doing dramatic drift before scoring perfectly into the goal.
He did a victory lap with his hands raised in the air and eyes tightly closed. A beaming smile imprinted into his face.

Ukraine had already entered. She had seen all of this go down and- admittedly -  was impressed. Out of habit she began to clap, then she realised she was the only other person there and her clap faded into nothingness.

Canada heard the distant clapping and darted his head around searching for a source.

There he saw an awkward Ukraine stood by the door frame a slight blush of embarrassment brushed on her face.

Their eyes met for a second.

Canada felt a fire rising in his face. A bright red flush matching the red in his flag flustered him, he lost focus and ultimately,
Crashed into the ice rink border

...
(Oof)

"Oh... umm, hey are you ok?" Ukraine winced loud enough to be heard by Canada.

"I'm good... hehe..just a minor bruise to my ego..."
He replied nervously chuckling and attempting to scratch the nape of his neck which was - covered with hockey gear.

"Sorry for bothering you, I just thought I could eat here-"

"Yeah you can"

Silence swept the rink, interrupted by Ukraines foot steps echoing through the room before sitting down on a seat in the viewing area and whipping out her lunch.

Canada decided to take five

Ukraine was joined by Bahrain, a girl she met on transition day - Although Ukraine thought they didn't really have much in common and initially thought she was somebody else - they still managed to laugh and talk for quite a while.

Strangely enough Ukraine was still stuck between laughs trying to spot the Canadian on the rink.

——————————————————————

Australia finally came to his sense and stopped shivering.

Australia POV (a lot of swearing):
I inhaled sharply remembering who it was for.
"New Zealand"
I begin to scan the area for the girl.
I spot her.
I walk over, criticising my every move with a sense of dread enveloping my body

"G'day mate 'ow arr ya?"
Shit. I butchered it.

"..."
Belarus awkwardly looked left and right to Japan and the other girls behind her.

"Ummmm...извини?"

I stood there looking at the snickering girls surrounding her.

" Sorry?" She repeated in English this time

Fuck. Now I'm stuck. What the hell do I say?

"Errmm, arr ya Russias sister?"
My accent is still acting up.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
Shit.
Is all that is going through my mind.

"..."

Silence is all to be heard as nobody can understand what I am saying.
I want , to die.

I make a run for it, my hat flies off and the wind is whipping my face.

"Эй, ты!"
"Австралия!!!"

I stop in my tracks and turn to see Belarus calmly walking towards me, hat in hand.

Nobody's POV

Belarus walks up with a slightly amused expression.
Australia is scared as hell. Bracing his eyes for impact.

"You better not text in an accent as vell" she says surprisingly calmly.

Australia opens his eyes to see Belarus tucking a slip of paper in the breast pocket of his safari suit and tapping it twice.
As if that weren't enough,
She grabbed the hat and stood on her tip toes to place it on his head before flicking its rim up and walking off.

"Don't call me Russias sister в следующий раз,"
She says in a loud almost sarcastic tone as she is walking back to the pack of girls who are giggling uncontrollably.

Australia stood there. Astounded. His hands stuck in their place and a pinkish - blush shading his cheeks around shocked wide eyes.

"Huh" he muttered after the pack of girls faded into the distance.

Eyes still transfixed and mouth still slightly agape.
But moving his hand to fix the positioning of his hat.