I🇧🇾Unexpected guests 🇦🇺 I

The 4 stood awkwardly at the top of the stairs dreading to enter any of the rooms.

"Uhhh- ok guys I think, ummm..." USA paused

"How are we supposed to know who's room is who's?" New Zealand chimed in after a few seconds of silence

"Thanks captain obvious."

All doors appeared of the same wooden nature stretching across a hallway with a few bends and turns. The door on the end of the hallway before the turn whined opened, a country about New Zealand's height exited humming a light tune with earphones in his ear and what seemed like an eagle perched on his arm.

"aa!"
The startled country jumped back in shock tossing the bird off its arm causing both the country and the bird to 'flap' before regaining balance.
Kazakhstan pulled his earbud out.

"What are you doing here???"

New Zealand dare not look the country in the eye. "Our Dad is on some sort of business...eh.."

"Oh..."

Analysing the situation, Kazakhstan presumed they were looking for their classmates rooms.

"W-wait how long have you been stood he-"

"Ok, hate to be rude" USA butted in "first of all, don't know plus don't really care how long we've been here, second we are looking for our corresponding classmates rooms and third..."

USA abruptly stopped his exaggerated hand motions and looked straight at Kazakhstan, crossing his arms.

"Cool bird"

"рахмет... (thanks...)"
Turning on his heel he pointed individually in different directions.

"Russ, Uki, Bella"
"Oh and me"

"Thanks!" USA didn't even hesitate before pushing Australia in-front of Belarus' door and Canada toppling into the wall next to Ukraines.

Kazakhstan grabbed new Zealand gently by the arm without a word pulling him into his own room in silence.
They sat on the bed.

...

"Do you want to talk about i-?"
"No."

—————————————-
In front of Belarus' door...

Australia took a deep breath in,
'For New Zealand'
He hesitated as he touched the cold metal knob feeling the prick against his fingers.

Pushing the door open loudly he saw a bed right in-front of him. He ran up to it and belly flopped into its softness.

To the far left with her back to the bed and halfway through brushing blush onto her face, Belarus jumped - startled.
Australia still lay faceplanted into her bed.
She got up clattering whatever was in her hand down on the vanity and speed walking over.

Despite the large smirk on Australia's face he nonetheless was fearing for his life as he heard this happen.

She pushed him so he was now facing upwards, his own hat obstructing his vision.

Belarus was really quite strong...

Australia lifted his hat up slightly so he could see - still smiling.