13. Heart's Soft Whisper

Jungkook was sitting at his desk buried in paperwork when the door to his office opened

He looked up to see Jimin entering with a stack of files in his hands his presence instantly brightening the room.

"Mr Jeon" Jimin said softly placing the files on the desk.

"I just wanted to remind you about tonight's business party. Everything is ready and your schedule is clear for the evening."

Jungkook nodded his eyes lingering on Jimin. "Thank you, Jimin. Are you ready for tonight?"

"Yes, I'll be there," Jimin replied a small smile gracing his lips. Jungkook nodded smiling.

Later that evening

Jungkook pulled up to Jimin's apartment in his sleek car.

He stepped out adjusting his black shirt the sleeves rolled up to reveal his muscular forearms and intricate tattoos. His lip piercing glinted under the streetlights, adding to his charm.

Jimin appeared at the entrance looking ethereally beautiful in the dress that sparkle his delicate features. Jungkook's breath caught in his throat. He couldn't take his eyes off Jimin.

Jimin's look for the partyPlease he is so beautiful 😭

Please he is so beautiful 😭

"Wow, Jimin you look absolutely gorgeous" Jungkook said his deep voice filled with genuine admiration.

Jimin blushed his cheeks turning a soft pink.

"Thank you Mr Jeon. You look very handsome as well"

Jimin's eyes briefly scanned Jungkook's form lingering on his tattoos and piercing before looking away shyly.

Jungkook opened the car door for Jimin leaning in slightly.

"You flatter me, Jimin. But I must say, your beauty is truly captivating tonight. It's hard to believe you could look any more adorable than you already do."

Jimin's blush deepened and he looked down his heart racing.

"Thank you Mr Jeon" he whispered feeling the intensity of Jungkook's gaze.