Escape to amphibia

Okay so since I haven't written the last few episodes, I'd like to just say this so y'all aren't confused:

Valerie has an extensive crime record that was erased due to most of it being at a very young age- (and her principal being a register s3x 0ffend3r) it was erased because she was forced into being the way she is. Don't ask me why, it doesn't have to be too realistic. It's Disney ffs.

But Mr. X does know about that whole situation, so therefore when they first meet he's like: "oh, a Williams. Your family's been awfully quiet in recent years." and yeah.

So there's that, just so you know.

Also the suit Valerie wears is linked above (she also has a black suit jacket over it <3 and don't even doubt for a second that the vest doesn't have armor in it)

enjoy

-

Valerie currently stood in front of a desk that held three screens on it. Lately, the brunette had been working with this blue-haired scientist named 'Terri' to make an artificial portal. After all, with the little knowledge of them she had from her dad's book combined with the all-knowing being in her head (that she didn't tell them about, but still) she was sure to be some use with building it.

"oh, that makes sense!" She said, as she pointed to something to the screen. "we'll just need a buck-load of electrical charge to get it on the road."

"How's the portal going, guys?" Sprig asked suddenly from where he was hanging out with Anne and the others, seeming excited to hear more about how the project was coming along.

"Pretty good," Terri chimed in, before putting one of her hands up and trying to usher the frogs (and Anne) over to where the duo was. "come over here!"

"When you told me about the calamity box," she started as the group all made their way to the screens that were black as of the moment. "I wondered, why a music box? Then, when Valerie joined to help me- it hit us!" the screen lit up with a picture of a musical note.

"the musical notes are somehow being translated into co-ordinates." Valerie explained from next to the scientist as she gestured to the screen. "There are countless worlds that fill the multiverse, so many possibilities, some similar, some strikingly different!"

"And these ancient newts discovered a way to pinpoint worlds with music," Terri finished with a large smile.

There were sounds of amazement from the group behind them clapped, smiles spread through the air.

"now, the million dollar question: do any of you remember a song playing when you were between here and amphibia?" Terri asked curiously. "Valerie said it went a little something like..." She hummed a few notes, to which the teenager behind her nodded at and hummed along with it.

"Yeah, I think so." Anne replied, humming the few notes as well, as the scientist turned around and proceeded to play those exact notes on the electric keyboard that was set up.

Valerie turned up the settings on the electronic screen before rushing her way over to be just in front of the small portal that had successfully formed from the blue electric light.

"That's as big as I can make it," Terri said with a sigh-- even with the old car in the corner that Dr. Jan was powering and the electricity, it seemed to be small-- not even big enough for Polly to get through. "do you see anything?"

Valerie crept closer as she felt hairs stand up on the back of her neck, purely from the crackling light she could both feel and see incredibly well. She stepped back and let Anne and the Plantars (who were behind her) overtake her and take a look into it.