The Hardest Thing: Part 2.

*Slowly inhales*

AHHHHHHH-

enjoy :3

-

Valerie woke up on some kind of... floating island... in... space?

Oh great, she was dead. Not that she didn't expect that, of course, she practically sacrificed herself, but she thought hell would be a lot more... hellish.

She already knew she was probably going to end up in hell, because while she'd done good things in her life, she'd also done some pretty weird stuff. Her saying might as well be 'hold my morals, I've got some sketchy shit to take care of' at this point, because that's what a lot of her life had been.

She slowly regained the ability to process her thoughts, as she got up, noticing there seemed to be a little farm scene around her. A small pond surrounded with rocks, a broken-up picket fence, a wooden bench and a field that was growing some vegetables.

But the most noticeable thing was the cozy looking shack behind her, which she was quick to get up to, and was reaching for the door handle, when a voice stopped her.

Don't. Wait for Anne.

The brunette paused. That was Gold's voice. Oh shit, she was with her even after death? Maybe it was just until she got into her next body.

She died too?

Yep.

Huh. She paused. And- wait, why are you still in my head if I've died?

Let's just say that the universe-- isn't done with you yet.

Suddenly, Valerie heard a whirring sound behind her. She slowly turned, being met with the face of an unconscious Anne. Shit. well, now she'd have to wait until she woke up naturally, not wanting to interrupt her slumber in case she was having a prophecy dream.

She'd been woken up during those before. According to the frog who woke her up, she started speaking fluent ancient amphibian and nearly destroyed the whole town. She remembered none of that.

She waited for five whole minutes before Anne finally shot up.

That was 300 seconds of boredom.

Too much for a teenage girl.

"Tch, took you long enough." Valerie spoke with a chuckle evident in her tone, noticing how Anne slowly turned around, expression deadpan, and possibly slightly confused.

"dude? we both died?"  The poofy-haired girl asked in disbelief. Wasn't the whole point of two people splitting the power so that at least one of them would live?

"Yep. The universe has a grudge against us." the brunette popped her lips, before clapping her hands together. "Anyway, now that you're here, we can head inside, since I was told to wait for you-" She gestured to the hut, before opening the suspiciously small door, gesturing for her best friend to go through it. "after you."

Anne nodded gratefully, doing as she was asked, making her way inside the house, which seemed to be normally sized past the door, thank frog. Valerie was quick to close the door behind her, walking past and noticing an old looking computer on the desk in the middle of the room.

Suddenly, something popped up on the screen.

4_Stones_Deity would like to chat.

This presence seemed... familiar.

The two girls shared a glance before the both of them keeled in front of the desk, Anne in front of the computer, Valerie on her right.

Placing her hand on the mouse, Anne clicked accept, and a message popped up onto screen.