Chapter 9

INTERIGATION ROOM NINE, WASHINGTON D.C. MAXIMUM SECURITY TERRORISM PRISON, WASHINGTON D.C.
NOVEMBER 18, 2112

"I think we've got all the information," said Hayden Xander.

Alex was hanging against the wall, bloody and beaten. The keypad beeped and the door swung open. A very well dressed man entered.

"Alex Maxon," he said. "I am President Carter August. I am here to give you your sentence."

The president pulled a piece of paper out of his pocket.

"Untied States of America Law 567-23-143, otherwise known as the Terrorism Act of 2020, states the following: 'In the act of a high volume of terrorism, such as the acts of the year 2020, the President of the United States of America shall decide the fate of the party in which the terrorism came of. This includes, but is not limited to, leaders, soldiers, or associates of the party,'" explained the president. "You, Alex Maxon, are in violation of the law. Therefore I have decided your fate. You are to have the worst punishment imaginable. I have decided a new form of the death sentence. You are to have the Carter Death Sentence."

"Which is?" Alex asked.

"You shall be paralyzed. For one week, everyday, one piece of your body shall be removed personally by me. On the last day, your heart will be cut out," the president said with anger in your voice. "Your sentence will be enacted December 1st."

Alex was frozen with fear.

"That's your sentence for the death of millions and my wife," the president said, leaving and slamming the door.

Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks!