Chapter 14

LOCATION: UNKNOWN
DATE: UNKNOWN

Alex and David hung by chains, faces covered in blood and bruises. The cell they were being held in was dark and damp. They only received water once a day and food once a week. Well, they had no clue how long they'd been there. Wherever there was?

"David," Alex said. "Do you think we'll make it out of this?"

"I don't know?" David replied. "I don't know?"

Then, the building shook.

HANNIGAN PRISON, SAVANNAH, GEORGIA
DECEMBER 15, 2112

Colonel Bob Landon moved in to the prison taking down two more guards.

"Landon," said his partner, Lieutenant Robert Daily. "I've got the package. Cover my evac."

"Copy that," Landon replied.

Landon was on top of the wall. He spotted Daily and his men in the courtyard with guards on his tail. He shot at the men, dropping one of them. Daily made it to the trucks. The door on the wall busted open and guards spilled out. They began firing. Landon and his men returned fire.

"Daily!" he shouted into his communicator. "Have those trucks ready! We're on our way!"

Landon turned and jumped off the 20 foot high wall and activated his jet pack. He landed softly on the ground with his team in suit. They made it to the trucks and jumped in.

"Drive!" he shouted.

The driver floored it. Encryption had saved the day.

What?! Encryption is back! Don't forget to vote and comment! Thanks!