Strive 170: Humanity Second Victory!

Kibishi's POV

"URGGHHH!" I heard the Cetus screaming in pain.

I aim at the girls and-

Whoossshhh!!!

I blasted my heart waves to each and every one of them. They continually adjust themselves, trying to see if they can move, and they can. Nice! It seems like it works-

B-bump!

"Urgh!" I held my chest. "It's nothing. It's nothing!" I thought to myself.

"Alright! It's time to settle this! Everyone, transform like how I thought you!" Yosei shouted.

"Right!" Tao, Kuma, and Jir shouted in a union.

Psshhh!!!

The three girls power up for their superior form and get ready to fight. They all have white hair and yellow eyes glowing in the night sky. Yosei slowly walks in front of all of us. She raises her brows and-

Pssshhh!!!

-A huge aura around her body form. It's amazing! Yosei has mastered her form even if she lost control of the other.  She does have the right to become a leader!

Leap! Leap! Leap! Leap!

"Fools! Don't think you won just because you have the upper hand!" The Cetus screams.

The Cetus lifts its tail high into the sky!

Ffffooossshhhh!!!!

Wham!

The Cetus slams its tail so fast that it seems like after images are appearing before me. But thanks to it being weakened,  it missed the boat entirely. The Cetus shakes its head, confused.

Wham!

Kuma appears in front and swiftly gives an upper cut towards the Cetus. "Hmph!" That is all that Cetus says, and then it quickly jumps backward.

At the same time,

Tao and Jir missed their attacks! Damn! It seems like the Cetus isn't trying to fight with brute force only. The Cetus inhale to charge up

Slash!

But it got a giant Slash behind its back by Tao.

Wham!

The Cetus counters by slamming its tail at Tao and then slightly dodging to the right to avoid Jir's thrust attack!

The Cetus narrows its eyes and then looks at each supernatural heading its way. It then smirks and looks at Yosei. "Of course,"

Uh oh.

It seems like it got an idea!

Yosei quickly brings a giant glowing staff and aims for the head of the Cetus. But the Cetus dodges and looks at Jir with daggers. The Cetus quickly spit out fire from its mouth!

Critical!

"Argh!" Jir screams in the back and gets pushed back by the flames.

"Next!" The Cetus quickly aim its tail at Tao and-

Wham!

-Tao gets hit!

The Cetus backs up some more. "So. That confirms that you both have weaknesses, just like us monsters."

Slam!

The Cetus receives a heavy boulder from Kuma.

Tao suddenly appears in front of the Cetus and-