Strive 181: Reveals And Changes

Taoreta's POV

We all sat down in a circle in the middle of the room. It's time to learn the truth about what's happening to Kishi. At least, I hope we do. Not that it matters to me in the end, but if I can somehow find out the reasoning behind the visions, I can use that knowledge to my advantage and possibly help Kishi in any way I can.

"Now then, the explanation for those visions." Yosei began saying, then turned serious. "Let's start from the roots..."

Yosei folded her arms. "Supernatural Beings are humans with bizarre powers from the legend, aka the supernaturals. Supernaturals from when the Earth was still around were creatures and monsters that were mostly said to be made up of superstitions that were supposed to scare people and keep them in check. As an example of this, let's take the classic "Big Foot". Big Foot is a creature with a big giant foot. It moves around so quickly that it doesn't appear on camera. It also says it hides around campers inside forests back in the day."

"Interesting," I nod.

"The scary part is that he supposedly can travel to many forests worldwide due to him being the classic monster since the 1900s. Or is it the 1800s? I don't remember since the books are torn apart from when I was a little girl. Anyway," Yosei fixed herself and sat down again. "Like that, supernaturals got something going for them that people fear. And because of those fears, some supernaturals are more recognizable than others. I'm unsure if this part is true, but I'll say it anyway. I believe that the more well-known a supernatural is, the more likely it is compelling."

"Like Fairies, for example. Everyone knows what a fairy is due to them being in many stories. And due to that, I believe I can rank up a lot faster than any of you. The downside of this is that I can learn so much due to my human side of things. Meaning that I can't learn everything in the world, so I would need to select something subjectively. All in all, it is a good part of being a supernatural due to the influence and information you can gain due to the past." Yosei says while smiling cutely.

"Okay. But how does that have to do with my visions, though?" Kishi asked.

"Fair point. But I'm getting to that part. Oh, tell me, Kibishi. You want the long version for educational purposes that will help you in the future or the short version, which is educational. Still, you'll be missing a VERY critical point of your vision, although there'll be stuff that can help you enough for a while until you see more effects of them." Yosei asked.

"Um....the short version. That way, we can save time for the mission." Kishi says with a cold sweat.

Yosei gave a sweet smile but then buffed up her chest. "Right!"

Yosei gives one wave from her right index finger that leaves pixie dust and-

Wham!

A GIANT BOOK THAT THE SIZE OF APPEARS IN FRONT OF HER?!

Yosei grabs her glasses from out of nowhere and blushes intensely. "I see! Well then, let me revise this inside my head, and then I could explain without any mistakes.". Yosei nodded and took out a few papers with some notes that were, uh....all over the place.

"Notes, check! Let's see here..." Yosei quickly goes through her notes in seconds and then places them inside the giant book. Yosei then quickly skimmed the book and adjusted her glasses every second. I looked at Kuma and Jir, who had this 'What the heck is going on' kind of expression. And then look at Kishi, who doesn't understand how this is happening but doesn't want to be rude and nods to Yosei every time she says something to be polite.

Close!

Yosei nodded to herself and adjusted her glasses. "Right... the book has more details than I thought! So I shall read the important information highlighted during my reads, everyone!"