Chapter IV

With determined steps and one or another shiver, I entered, I was looking at the decoration of the house, it is to tell the truth very modern or someone who has money, good taste, I entered without problem of being noticed, and I walked, I observed the microwave, it gave me stomach ache instantly, I passed my hand through a big piece of furniture and I felt a deep desire to cry, I took a couple more steps and then I saw them, three teenagers in the room, one of them was tied with purple hands, it seems that I have been like that for a long time, the mouth to avoid any noise with adhesive tape. 

The two girls were talking about a sect and that their friend, their superior boss needed an offering for them to be accepted, they were talking so calmly and I already knew what was waiting for the girl, at the moment one told her, possibly the owner of the room by the pictures hanging, that she was fed up that she was someone hypocritical wanting to be her friend, believing herself the most beautiful and intelligent, her companion on the other side exclaimed now we will have approval from someone who cares about us and you will no longer serve us. 

The tension in the room increased as the words echoed in the air. I cautiously observed the scene, noticing that the two girls were immersed in a deeper conversation about the cult and the obscure requirements of their mysterious boss. The owner of the room, again openly expressed her weariness towards the supposed hypocrisy of the other girl, who pretended to be her friend, by way of justification for what they had done. The atmosphere was becoming denser, as if something disturbing was about to be unleashed. The other girl, from across the room, proclaimed with determination that they would now find approval from someone who cared about them, while making it clear that the other would no longer be of use to them. 

I shouted for them to stop but it was useless, my pleas were never heard, the young girl tied up crying in bewilderment not knowing what exactly they would do with her, the girl who owned the room encouraged her friend to give her the first blow, she refused feeling some remorse, however the ringleader of all this said that to make everything easier and faster it would be better with a knife.

The young woman looked at her with eyes of terrible supplication, crying and with panic attacks for her bad luck only increased the anger of the knife's bearer and suddenly, moved by an unknown internal impulse, without thinking much she stuck it in her, it was a dry blow without noises in between.

I remained cold, I wanted to speak but I could not, I will not be heard anyway, I am in a mode of resignation, fury, confusion and sadness, the girl with the weapon on the other hand continued again and again, at this point both took turns to do it, the young girl paled and without any more remedies they removed what was covering her mouth and she already between her last sighs of life, she exclaimed between her teeth and more to her innermost thought that we were still friends, I couldn't stand such torture anymore as I headed towards the exit, the only one I knew and so far where I entered, to begin with I shouldn't have done it, I didn't know what was going to happen, everything was so uncertain, I will go crazy, it can't be possible, however it is, I said to myself, human cruelty has no limits if you know where it starts, it is confusing like me in this situation, before crossing and leaving I heard that they planned to chop her body and scatter it all over the place.

The atmosphere was growing thicker and thicker, as if something disturbing was about to be unleashed, beyond simply stinging her lifeless body. The other girl, from across the room, proclaimed with determination that she would now meet the approval of someone who cared about them, while making it clear that the other would no longer be of use to them, they had already accomplished their task and it was mission more than satisfied, I couldn't help but listen to them. 

Uncertainty floated in the air, and my curiosity intensified before the destiny that awaited the girl in the center of this intriguing plot, however I would not stay to observe more, then I left even faster than I entered through that door and behind me I closed it, I pulled my hair in desperation, I was bewildered, I could not take it anymore. 

I ran out as if I was being chased or if it was my own life, nothing helped me and the walls drove me crazy, the corridor was endless, everything was so confusing until without realizing it, I crashed into a door with the number twenty-three.

I was a little out of my mind, I did not know if it was because of the previous situation, what I had experienced in the other rooms or simply a total set of all this mixed together and after hitting the floor I got up and this time, the door had the first of the numbers off and the last one was a little worn.

The door on the other hand and equally to a greater or lesser extent was in precarious conditions, it looked neglected, very dirty, I struggled a little but in the end I entered, I could not believe it, I only received the light of a very old bulb and everything looked piled up, it smelled musty, I took two more steps and when I observed the panoramic view my heart froze, I was in the presence of what seemed to be an old attic, oh no, no no, no no no, no no no, no and more no this will definitely not be pleasant, even my stomach felt it, I grabbed my hands and crossed my fingers, product of the nerves, the same anxiety that I had developed being here, that became more and more present. 

I am in a dilemma halfway, between the entrance and what is the same exit, I do not want to see anything else, but what if the exit is on this road, nothing guarantees me what I can find, what I can or can not see, there is no way to know things, I can simply stay trapped for the rest of my days here in this place or face my destiny in this room, through this door, perhaps and to seem even more a little optimistic about this whole situation, try to think the best and keep my sanity or the little of it that perhaps I still had left. 

I breathed, I let the air out, I calmed down or at least I tried, I put my feet on solid ground, I will move forward, and I told myself that there is no other solution, it is now, the moment always depends on how the situation develops and as the situation develops a solution will be sought.