Chapter VIII

There is nothing worse than being in an unknown place, yes there is, of course, of course there is, being in an unknown place and observing unimaginable horrors of all kinds, something worse than that, of course, to feel such aberrations and not being able to act or do anything about it, to feel empty and miserable, confused, afraid and angry, I don't know what could be worse than that, of course how could I forget, something worse, of course there is, all these things together.

And obviously without counting on a recess that there are good things, a free time to cushion all that, a recess to be able to digest them, that is the most considerable and fair thing, but there is no justice, I cannot lie, here as everything lacks this, the world is an empty place, gloomy and miserable, uncertain and gloomy, it is something absurd that only in small portions stops being or seeming bitter.

In this aspect and continuing with this point I am anguished and I am alone, for the first time in a long time I had not felt so miserable to be alone or feel completely alone as I do now, I stopped and I set out to walk, I will not lie, I have no courage at this time but my desire to not give up I still have a hint of it, that slight feeling in my body. 

I walked a bit dazed and aimlessly, I just want to get out of here, get out of all this, I will completely forget about this place, I am sure that I am not interested in returning, I do not want to remember it, hopefully my thoughts collaborate after this event, although I am far from that statement, I know and you can be sure to swear that my mind plays me pretty dirty, on more than one occasion definitely, that is the truth, I put myself in plan to find a way out and presto, incredible and as if by magic, there it seemed to be.

I can't believe it, I sketched a slight smile, my emotion was noticeable but I was not so much as to jump with happiness, to my surprise and that my sad torment was finally over, I could observe, if my senses do not deceive me, finally the same door through which I had entered at the beginning, was my reason for happiness, I can not ignore how this tiny matter has given so much gratification to this bitter moment.

I walked, that walking, it would be very vain, I would lie if I would not say that I practically ran desperately to the exit, or until a moment what I believed myself, that which I imagined which seemed to be far away, if it were not because my perception deceives me I could even swear that the door through which I entered before I had lost sight of it and that the same being my free pass to the exit became a considerable distance, relatively a little far from how it was at the beginning really, but well the important thing here is that I didn't walk, no, not at all, but I ran to her because then I was finally going to leave behind me and I heard the voice of that disgusting man saying possibly to one of his victims, where are you love, come rich thing that today I feel like you, I didn't want to listen to that anymore and I went out, it could be the despicable man or maybe a product of my mind, but I will not stop to think about it, I crossed the door and closed it this time with a lock, I don't want to run the risk that this madman is behind me.

No, it seems unreal, I thought all this was over, it's strange, I squeeze my eyes, I squeeze them tightly, I let out a scream, impregnating the air with a great roar, he held my arms, he smiled and tried to keep me firm, no, did I really go out, or maybe I'm just being a victim of my senses, right?