Chapter I

My alarm went off and made me immediately land to my reality 6:30 A.M. I opened my eyes suddenly, twisted for a few moments, grabbed my hundred with both hands, what a headache, so unbearable. My God what discomfort, it is so overwhelming, unbearable, unbearable, nauseating, how can it be possible to have a terrible headache and that I do not even take anything, not even a drop of alcohol, my vision was blurred so I rubbed my eyes to focus my eyes on the ceiling, what was that, what is all this, I was quite dazed I could not even process very well all my surroundings.

My face was a little strange, quite confused, in fact, I had a very strange dream? Wait a minute, did I say "dream"? It is very rare, unusual for me to dream about something, I really tend to be very absent-minded at times and overlook a number of things, from scenarios to people you could say, I am the absent-minded person, I got in thoughtful plan would not be so rare, unless if I can remember it that way if it would be strange and would even give me a little dread, I don't know why I'm usually so scared of the unknown, what is out of my reach, something that is not under my total control, I smiled, I'm crazy, I just moved alone, to a new city, I have a new job and everything is totally new, since I don't know anything more about my family.

At that precise moment when I was about to dive deeper into my thoughts I don't know if it was because of the headache or the mere fact that the programmed alarm sounded once again, I love it, if it wasn't for it I wouldn't land to reality and I would always be in a state of total trance, it's already 6:40 A.M. It's time to start the day, I said to myself just as I jumped out of bed with a mini-jump, let's get to the fray! without wasting any more time and so it wouldn't be later than usual, I ran in, in a ball of smoke, straight to the bathroom, I finished doing everything, I even had time to fix my little bed, I took the keys and went out, making sure I closed the door behind me, I had a little deja vu, it was like I had already done, smiling, if I'm stupid, of course if I do this every day, I usually do the same ritual so to speak, I stopped a cab and headed to work.

If it were not because I really need the money, this job is not one of my favorites, I could even say that I hate this job, my motivation and my energy was being consumed at the same time that I was giving the address to the driver, I was almost at the stop of my destination. I arrived, I still have a few minutes of time, I look at the time five minutes to eight, I went back to rectify not going to make my senses dare to deceive me, if indeed 7:55 am. 

Let's start the day, again, I entered, I could say that almost dragging my feet, as I would give what I do not have to stay in my house, in my warm sheets, but well who am I going to fool I need the money, it is this or do other things that I do not even consider. Enter and passing through the corridors my smile was neutralized, then as always and every morning in such a way, cheerful and effusive greeting me, with the warmest and feel support of really interested in me and as I was, is all a love without a doubt.

Hello Mrs. Mirs, did you know that you are one of the people I like the most in this place? I told her in a joking tone and filtering all the good mood that perhaps I still contained in my body. I know, of that I have no doubt Victoria, you are a great girl, she answered me with that warm smile of hers, it made me smile, I'm not going to lie. See you later Mrs. Mirs, she nodded, as I was walking away, I half shouted to her between the corridors and she nodded and smiled again, now the least I want are problems with my boss.

I quickly head to my workplace, I hope the day goes by as fast as possible, I sighed, I concentrated on my daily work, my boss showed up, it can't be too early yet, what does he want now? To my office, now, what I was missing, I thought and sighed to myself, Victoria I want to talk to you, in my office, I will wait for you as soon as possible, don't delay, I want to check a new merchandise entry and I think the numbers are not giving the same results, and how I hate him so arrogant, I will be there in a moment, I told him that right away Victoria or did he not hear me? I kept silent, it was the best I could do, he left and behind his back I could not help but give him a dirty look, if it were not for the security cameras above my head I am absolutely sure I would have pulled his tongue out, I smiled at the thought. I stop what I am doing and head to the office, or to the podium of the accused of Mr. you do everything wrong, I am your boss and I have absolute control of your life and your time.