A/N

HAPPY TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY FOR THIS BOOK!!!!. On this day two years ago I officially finished writing the last chapter (Not including the epilogue). This book has grown so much and all I can really say is THANK YOU! Thank you to everyone who comments, votes, and shares this story.

So After two years, I am finally gonna start editing certain stuff (thank god) because some things make me cringe when I look back and read this.

Also quick question: do you guys actually like this cover? If not we can have a cover contest and the winner's cover will be tagged and of course, be the new cover of the book. We can have a fair voting system and everyone can vote. If anyone is interested just comment.

Anyway, I still just want to thank everyone who kept reading this and stuck with me. I really appreciate it. I have been losing motivation to write but just seeing my phone blow up from the new reads, comments, and votes has inspired me to actually write again.

I want to make sure what I put out is actually good and not bleh. Any suggestions? You can comment them here or type them in my suggestion book on my profile.

I also have a good bit of drafts that have been on and off. If you are interested I can post a chapter or two of these and you can tell me if you want me to continue.

-Lucas Wolenczak

-Young Justice (Robin/Nightwing)

-TMNT (friendship)

-The 100 (Bellamy Blake)

-High School Elements

But seriously Thank you again. I know I have said it 3 times but I feel like I can't thank you guys enough.

HAVE AN AMAZING DAY :)

-Tara