𝟏.

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲

                                   𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲.
                                             [𝐛𝐨𝐦𝐛𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 ,𝟕:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦 ]
"Here's your bill y'all have a good one " Des smiled handing the guy his bill.

"Thank you lil mama" As the male pass her back the bill and a $80 tip
Des heads to the back goes to her locker and prepares her stuff to go home she has been working at bombshells for a year now so she's use to the guys here if any issue goes on her brother and boyfriend just one call away while des covers herself up before leaving out she texts her brother back .

von: 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ?
des: 𝘥𝘶𝘩𝘩 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 🙄
von: 𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯.

She rolls her eyes heading out saying bye to her coworkers des always tried to convince von to let her go out with him and his friends he always tell her no because he doesn't want her around incase anything pops off the way his lifestyle is it's always been them two growing up both parents been they life until their dad had got another woman pregnant from that he never came around again until des graduation.

Meanwhile on the way home des gets a incoming call from Nate .

"Hey love what you up too ?"
"On the way home to get ready " des says as she continues driving
"ready?"
"Yeah me and Bri is going out with von tonight "
"He actually letting you go out with him?" Nate chuckles

Des and Nate been together since high school of course they was friends before shockingly vontae never scared him off since her past relationships before him maybe because he knew Nate why he was okay with us being together.

"I just made it home I'll let you know to come pick us up I love you " Des ends the call makes her way into her apartment.

                                            -