𝟏𝟑.

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲ᥫ᭡                          𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐱 , 𝟓:𝟎𝟎𝐚𝐦Des wakes up noticing she's in a room tied up to a chair first thing she made sure her clothes was on which was good first thing she see wa...

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲ᥫ᭡
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐱 , 𝟓:𝟎𝟎𝐚𝐦
Des wakes up noticing she's in a room tied up to a chair first thing she made sure her clothes was on which was good first thing she see was a dude sitting up in a chair her thoughts just instantly started rushing on why she was there held hostage.

"aigh she's up" unknown dude said on the phone

five minutes past by she heard a noise coming from upstairs seeing a familiar face she couldn't believe it was cane that kidnapped her.

"YO WTF YOU GOT THE WRONG GIRL" he says hitting the dude

"cane why am i here " she says

"man des i didn't want you to get involved with this they was supposed to get the other female who I'm guessing you was with "

"wait don't tell me you the dude who had been taking product from von"

"you knew about that huh?"he chuckled at her

"ain't gon lie you had a good aim i see you shot at one of my boys i didn't know you had it in you" he says leaning back on the counter

"so what is your initial plan" she furrows her brow at him.

"to get half of what the product is making or the connect cause you know i use to be in charge of that shit"

"you know vontae kept me away from that lifestyle with y'all" she rolls her eyes.

"nahh his girl be helping them that's why i sent my guys out for her but they slow ass took you instead"

It was so weird that cane was actually going against her brother knowing how long they been friends but as time went by cane wanted more power by von being there he couldn't have that.

—————-

𝐁𝐑𝐈.
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐱 , 𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐁𝐑𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 to des place they both agreed on every Tuesday they would go workout she ain't hear from des this morning she thought that she was probably still sleep

Bri walks up to des door knocking on it no answer she checks under her mat for a extra key and goes inside seeing no one wasn't home it was strange even for des and her location was off now Bri was worrying so she calls vontae.

"Hey have you heard from des"

"No why what happened "

"We was supposed to work out today she's not even at home her location is off vontae I'm worried"

"Hold on lemme check where her car is at i set a AirTag imma send you the location imma meet you there"

𝟑𝟎 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.
Bri met up with Vontae and Mac at the location where des was last seen at Bri noticing the back of des window been shot at and her tires being on flat.

"Man fuck this nigga cane had some to do with this shit taking des is way too far"

"How you know he has anything to do with this" Bri says looking at vontae

"Because we figure out he's the one who's been stealing our product" Max says to Bri

"Hello ? Des?" " vontae says on the phone

All could bri think of who was cane and why he kidnapped des for.

"okay bet" vontae says

"so wtf just happened "Bri says looking at vontae

"This nigga wants half on what we are making "

"Tf on what " mac says

"It's either how much we made off the product or new connect getting des back quickly is my main concern right now"he says walking back into his car.

—————

                                     𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐄.
                           𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐱 , 𝟐:𝟑𝟎pm
Rome and Lani was chilling and eating food he had ordered until he received a call from vontae.

"wassup? he did what?"Rome says out loud

"what's going on"Lani says looking at him confused

Rome got off the phone and went into his closet opening a safe putting cash into a duffle bag ignoring Lani putting on his clothes.

"Rome what happened "

"They took des bro I should've just handled that nigga myself "

"Why tf are you jumping to get her she got vontae and Mac "

"Bro tf is yo problem "

"You always kick to jump for her "

"I'm not even finna argue with you right now Lani "

Rome leaves his place driving to the trap his mind all over the place all he could think about was des he just kept thinking about why cane got her involved and worrying about her being safe he just wishes that they never ended on bad terms for them to not be talking again this could've been prevented.

"yoo y'all know where she's at"  Rome walks into the office where mac and vontae at

"nahh they just told us to meet at the garage where we use to do business at" vontae says

"And when's that ?"

"Tomorrow..." mac says covering his face

"FUCK MAN I TRY SO HARD TO KEEP HER AWAY FROM THIS SHIT"

"CAUSE SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENING" vontae says while going off

"hey baby look i got some footage from nearby she was at "Mel walks in with a iPad in her hand

"Damn I told y'all des had a lil gangsta in her " Mac says chuckling

"looks like they didn't hurt her cane could've just found a new connect instead of going this route "

"Nahh with him he wants to go after everything I have but I appreciate y'all for helping fr"vontae says

"you know me and Rome forever got you des is like a little sister to me" mac says

After Rome heard what mac said because he knew he didn't see des as that anymore noticing mel look at him when Mac said that she must've knew more about the two since the last time they talked.