𝟏𝟐.

𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐢                         𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐱 , 𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 Lani gets ready to leave out to her doctors appointment since now Rome was tagging along also ever since the baby shower ...

                                        𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐢
                         𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐱 , 𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 Lani gets ready to leave out to her doctors appointment since now Rome was tagging along also ever since the baby shower everything went back normal for the two well that's what she thought but seeing rome and vontaes sister in the same room she felt like something was going on between the two.

"can you take me to the mall i need to get a few things"

"like what?" He furrows his brows at her

"Stuff Rome " she rolls her eyes

i swear this man is so nosey on what i get

Rome drops off Lani at the mall he couldn't stay he had to go handle a few things she went into forever 21 looking at a few clothes knowing summer is on the way she pick out a few clothes and some to reveal her stomach more as she was shopping she spotted des at the men section looking at graphic tees.

"Hii your vontaes little sister right " she says walking up to des

"yesss and heyy"

" so what you up too"

"nothing just retail therapy " des says to her

"girl same i just left from my appointment i can't wait to find out the gender me and Rome is pretty excited about"

"that's good"des says going through the rack of shirts

"umm speaking of Rome can you do me a favor by staying away from him i can see y'all probably had something going on" she says looking at des

"excuse me ?" Des looked at her crazy.

"des im not dumb i see he has a thing for you i just need him focused on me and this baby"

"see imma keep it cute in here since you're pregnant but for you to come tell me who i should stay away from is crazy work so have a good day" Des walks off to go check out.

while Lani finished up shopping and getting a pretzel from auntie annes she saw rome outside waiting for her.

"you straight ?" He looks at her

"yeah I'm cool you handle what ya need to do ?"

"hell yeah"

——————

                                 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲ᥫ᭡
                        𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐱 , 𝟒:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦
"Nahh she too bold for that shit" Mel said eating her food