𝟏𝟎.

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲ᥫ᭡                                               𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐱 , 𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍 plays in the suite destiny was getting her hair done at today was her bi...

                                   𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲ᥫ᭡
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐱 , 𝟏:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐒 𝐁𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐀𝐍 plays in the suite destiny was getting her hair done at today was her birthday she couldn't be more excited to turn 21 and the fun she was gonna have later on.

"here's $150 " she hands the stylist the money heading out from the shop.

Destiny gets in her car debating should she stop somewhere to get food or go home to get ready but she decided to get food first but before leaving she post a couple flics on her Instagram.

-

liked by yourstrulybri and 750 others

you know i do it best🧏🏽‍♀️

yourstrulybri: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE 😍😍
finestnoya:happy cash day 💙
strip4von:put on some clothes.

Meanwhile des gets home from after getting food
she gets ready to go to the club she hears a knock at her door she wasn't expecting anyone which was weird she opens the door noticing a guy holding up some roses .

"A delivery for des?"

"yess that's me " he hands her the roses

Des walks to the kitchen she didn't know who would send her roses hopefully it's not from Nate she checks the note card she couldn't believe Rome actually send her roses her favorite ones at that.

                           𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
While Des and Bri leaving out heading to the club
already pregaming before getting there she couldn't wait to get turnt tonight.

arriving at her section des and her friends started taking shots getting turnt per usual she noticed noya walking in.

"Heyy birthday girl you look good "Noya hugs des handing her a gift bag.

"Thank you now let's take shots"she grabs her hand leading her to the section.

POST TO BE CHASIN MONEY BUT CHASING BITCHES , REAL BOSSES DONT TALK WE JUST SIT BACK AND LISTEN.