𝟏𝟒.

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲ᥫ᭡                         𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐱 , 𝟒:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦Des wakes up noticing the unknown dude untying her from the chair leaving her hands still tied up from the back he puts a bag over her head...

𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲ᥫ᭡
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐱 , 𝟒:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦
Des wakes up noticing the unknown dude untying her from the chair leaving her hands still tied up from the back he puts a bag over her head leading des to upstairs getting her into the van.

Her initial thoughts were was she going hoping von fall through what cane wanted she just missed being at home she also thought about Rome how they wasn't on good terms anymore

"So you got what he wanted"the dude said

"yess it's all in this bag here" von drops the duffle bag

"vontae?" Des says while standing next to the dude while she was at gunpoint

"Now give me my sister "

the other dude signal him to leading des back to him

"Des"von runs up to des taking the bag off her head hugging her tight.

"You okay did they hurt you?" He says looking for any marks on her

"No can we just leave "she sighed

they both got in the car on the way to vontaes house all des could think about getting in a shower her being held hostage in there was horrible.

"I'm so sorry for you to be involved with this I tried to keep you away from this shit for so long"

"Vontae it's okay you sound like cane he said the exact same thing "

"What you mean ?"

"They was targeting Mel they know she be helping yall"

"but what all matters right now your safe "he says

"Hmm I saw you used your gun nice aim though "

"I learn from the best."

Vontae and Des finally pulls up to his place seeing everyone was waiting for her surprisingly Nate was there.

"Omg I'm so glad your okay"bri runs up to des hugging her.

"I'm fine "she hugs her back

Everyone finally got a chance to talk to des she was curious why nate was there but she was really looking for Rome.

"Hey can we talk "he nervously scratched the back of his head

Both walked upstairs in the guest room where Des usually sleeps at to talk.

"I know you don't wanna hear this but I'm really sorry for ever doing that too u my intentions wasn't trying to hurt you des really" Nate says

"Nate honestly it's okay im past over that really"

"But how you feeling they didn't hurt you "

"Noo i was okay surprisingly i just needed a shower he felt bad because cane wasn't originally tryna target me"

"That's some crazy shit so they just kept you there for the money "

"Honestly yeah "

As the two was continuing on their conversation des noticed Rome walking in.

"Am I interrupting something " he says

"Nahh I was dipping" Nate walks out

Des could tell how Nate's mood changed seeing rome come in.

"My bad for coming late i was tryna get your tires replaced "he hands her the key

"Thank you for that "she grabs her car key from him.

The room was silent for a few seconds until Rome finally broke the silence.

"Look des i know I fucked up bad for not telling you what was going on and the way i went about the situation was fucked up im sorry for that "

"Rome it's cool" she throws her hair up in a bun

"Noo it's not when i got the call about you I was really scared of losing you I know we not on good terms but I wanna fix that" he says walking up to her.

"It's gonna take a minute rome especially dealing with your weird bm"

"What you mean weird what happened "he lifts up her chin looking at her

lawdd why is this man doing me like this knowing how i get .

"It's nothing but i appreciate you for coming through tho"

"Hmm what you and ole dude was talking about"he sat down on the bed.

"Nun just saying he was sorry "

"You gonna take him back?"

"Honestly I don't know "she says messing with her hands

Mel walks in seeing the two in the room talking.

"Hmm am I interrupting you lovebirds" Mel says smirking at Des

"Wait she knows?"he looks at des

"Yeah time to go Rome "she grabs Rome hands leading him out the room

"So how your feeling" mel says sitting down rubbing her stomach

"I feel fine but you need to be careful or don't leave alone too much because they was originally targeting at you"  Des says to Mel

"Bro wtf"

"But I don't think cane will bother us anymore since vontae and them gave him what he wanted but just to be on the safe side"

"I saw nate was here too yall on good terms ?"

"Maybe I don't know he apologize on what happened but I saw how his mood changed when Rome came in it's just I don't know I miss me and Nate's friendship but I have feelings for Rome still "

"Ouu girl do i sense a love triangle "

"Noo I have feelings for Rome forsure but before me and Nate was together we were friends I miss that"

"Only thing I can tell you is don't let Rome back in so easy cause what he did was fucked up and Nate no better either so you just gotta figure out"

Des could honestly agree that it would be hard to deal with Rome and Nate  she barely turn 21 already everything hitting her at once.

-

anywho im thinking about bring des and Nate back just 🤏🏽 bit